Reviews for Blood of Hogwarts
...
There is no sequel
Only a prequel
...
I was really looking forward to more...
Herdawness chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
really hope you've more of this story, enjoyed itthanks!
prncsshakespeare chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
I love this intro. will you be updating the story soon?
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
You started in 2017 so I guess you don’t want to continue but you should reevaluate. This story has so much potential
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
I was having a great time reading the prequel and looking forward to diving into a great story , but when I got here the pool I was expecting was a small kitty pool with less than a ft of water in it.
Please get back to work on this story! The prequel was great , when I told my sister about it she got excited at the thought of Mcgonagall raising Harry , we can't read what promises to be a great story if there only one chapter out.
FreddyTheGodOfWater chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Damn I already looovee this. The dynamics between the characters is nice, the plot as far as I know looks wonderful.

I definitely hope you are going to post more chapters..?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
Hi, I really enjoyed your Blood of series and hope you are still around to Continue! It would be nice to See his friends reactions and how Harry and Minerva interact in school! Thanks for all your writing so far!
Aegis12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Nice start. I hope you plan on continuing this story, because I really enjoyed the beginning. I picked up on only two errors, which normally there's more, meaning you're a really good writer. Your style of writing is nice - the sentences aren't to complex, yet they're not simple, and you know your punctuation and when to start a new paragraph. I'm looking forward to seeing his friends reactions and years at hogwarts after being Henry Mcgonagall and not Harry Potter - well, he was Harry Potter, but he wasn't known as Harry Potter but yet was still him. Well, you know what I mean. I hope. Anyways, please update soon.
~Aegis12.
JanieOhio chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing how his friends react and how he does at Hogwarts. I hope you plan on continuing this.
SiriusBlackHeir chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I love snarky-but-caring Severus and how Harry talks to him first because he wants a "true" answer and not to be coddled. And how he understands that Albus, Minerva, Sirius and Remus are his family even if they're not blood relations. Finally I am soooooo happy you updated! (And I will definitely go read those pre-Hogwarts one shots because I have to know what happened in those years *.* )
ir7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
read your bio. I think it will be cooler if no romance ship for Harry at all. As romance won't be a big deal as par you said, so skip romance completely. Many don't like canon pairing, many don't like H/G pairing either. Personally I prefer no romance at all if its not romance centric. Leave the option open.