Reviews for Knight and the Beast
samdragon57 chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
Great story! I love the ways you included all the characters in the show and tied them into the story. Now I really want to make art for this story.
samdragon57 chapter 16 . 10/23/2017
I kid you not I had my music on shuffle and when I got to the dance part, my playlist started playing the Dating Start music from Undertale.
NEXONightsGurl chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
FIRST A SQUIREBOT NAMED KYLE, NOW JAY! IS THAT A NINJAGO REFERENCE?!

Sorry (Not Sorry LOLZ)
NEXONightsGurl chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
When Clay proposed the deal, I was like: Yo don't do it.

Then he agreed: Oh mah gowd. YOUR GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME
NEXONightGurl chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
At first I was like: WHO ON EARTH IS KYLE AND WHY IS HE HERE?!

Then I realised Kyle was a squirebot and mentally slapped myself. -_- Either was I like this story so far!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2017
Can't believe I'm saying this but I full on cried when magmar and the rest of them turned to stone and now I can't stop crying
Drawkill Vear and Lycaran chapter 20 . 6/13/2017
I. Fucking. Love. It.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2017
update more!
Drawkill Vear and Lycaran chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
(Just move along skip this)
*hissing noise* NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO*hisses* SADNESS I JUST ESCAPED THE LAST THING*hisses*I REFUSE TO Be sa...d*devolves into sandess*
(Just move along)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
Im crying so hard right now my poor baby and his familly
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
Update more?! I want to see what happened!
JustHey chapter 16 . 6/2/2017
I'm not sure if my other review got posted. So long story short- I usually don't review but i read this all in one go and i LOVE it. Can't wait for the next update but take as much time as you need. Hope all gets sorted out at home. Best wishes, love.
JustHey chapter 16 . 6/2/2017
Ok, so i generally don't review but reading this i just had to. I've been shipping clay/jestro since day one so this was a gem for me. And your combining this pair with a classic tale is just fantastic. I'm not good with words so i generally appreciate writers but you... you have made me very happy. I cannot express how much i love this piece (try imagining the feeling of christmas and birthdays and all fun holidays rolled into one) so i'm just going to say i LOVE it. I want to say i can't wait for the next update and i hope you update as soon as you can. But take your time and i hope everything gets sorted out. Best this got so long.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2017
It's ok, take all the time you need :)
I love this one and the dance moment. Adorable, cute and... sad ;-;
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2017
Update more? I want to see what happen