Reviews for Compromised
mille libri chapter 17 . 10/11
I like their toast at the end - a fitting tribute to Thane's memory! And it has been my pleasure - I've really enjoyed this. (And am still not to Andromeda in gameplay, so I appreciate the lack of spoilers, but I've loved getting this glimpse of the characters!)
mille libri chapter 16 . 10/11
A fitting conclusion - I like that Drack doesn't give Thane something to live for as much as he gives him something not to die for, and the choice to live is bittersweet.
mille libri chapter 15 . 10/4
I love the image of Drack in the drell temple, contemplating the religion as he knows it through Thane. It's very thought-provoking.
Esper17 chapter 1 . 9/27
The begining had me laughing cause it reminded me of Borderlands and Marcus "So you want to hear a story?", thane again, Drack is perfect for those stories. I loved listening everytime he had a story to tell.

One of Thane Krios. Holy crap! Let me pull up a seat and a mop just incase I drool.

So far this got me hooked and I can't wait to read the rest. I am interested in tge story he has to tell for one of favorite character's. 3
mille libri chapter 14 . 9/26
Wow, that's a powerful line - "what I'm hearing is one voice screaming two men's pain". This whole chapter is so stark, you can feel Thane's anguish through Drack's voice, and it's so resonant.
mille libri chapter 13 . 9/26
Love the use of "obdurate". Such a Thane word. I'm as always impressed by the depth of Drack's emotion and how much he tries to hide it.
mille libri chapter 12 . 9/7
Thane's inner torment, the pain that drives him and the essential goodness that makes what he does such a strain on his soul, are beautifully drawn here, especially as interpreted through Drack. It's a really nice chapter.
mille libri chapter 11 . 9/5
You have Thane's essential gentleness perfectly here, darkened and deepened by guilt.
Jayfeattheris Awesome chapter 10 . 7/10
ugh... so bored... is it sad that fanfiction is now my only source of entertainment? The Destiny 2 beta is a week away, I've become to Raids( but rarely find a team, which is a problem), and I'm going through a creative slump. I can't find anywhere to binge watch all the Marvel films(and I've never seen 'The Hulk', which is a crime). My crazy levels got too high, so I dumped all my crazy into a Mass Effect fic, but now I'm not inspired to finish it, and everything is just generally disinteresting.
*hopeless sigh* The life of one with ADHD is tough.
mille libri chapter 10 . 7/10
I like that Aria knew them both and was prepared not only for their request but with what she wanted in return.
mille libri chapter 9 . 7/8
Nice combat writing - especially as interpreted via Drack. I don't know his voice (still haven't made it to Andromeda) but the way you've written him is really consistent and interesting.
mille libri chapter 8 . 6/19
I really like the way this is progressing - the investigation and the deepening of Drack's emotional involvement. (Also, as someone who's not likely to get to Andromeda for quite some time, I appreciate that you're letting me get a feel for the characters without any serious spoilers.)
mille libri chapter 7 . 6/14
Drack's such a softie at heart. And it doesn't surprise me at all that Thane's friends would be so protective of him.
Jayfeattheris Awesome chapter 8 . 6/14
Thane, Thane, thane. Such savage.
mille libri chapter 6 . 5/31
I'm really enjoying Thane as seen through Drack's eyes - and the reflection back of Drack through Thane's, which is a subtle and difficult thing to accomplish, and you're doing it beautifully.