Reviews for Compromised
Nord Ronnoc chapter 17 . 6/16
Now that I've finished reading this fic, here are my thoughts:

First of all, I love love love the premise of this fic. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in a fic before, so that has gotten my attention. Second, Drack's narration in dialogue tags and all was something I'm not used to. You said at one point you modeled the framing device off the Interview of the Vampire (or something like that). I'm not saying it's bad, just unusual that I've gotten really used to. The characters are top-notch and in-character, which is a huge plus for me. I also like the interjections from the rest of the Tempest crew. Each of the chapters are pretty short, but I'm not complaining. It's a nice change of pace from other works that have longer chapters, including mine. The pacing is quick but it's appropriate since Drack is the one narrating, so that makes sense.

I don't see any blatant spelling and grammatical errors, and any minor ones are absent, so that helps. Good job on the editing!
Nord Ronnoc chapter 16 . 6/11
A bit of a quiet moment after the crazy stuff. I like that.

Once I've finished reading the epilogue, I'll see if I can do a full review, if that's okay.
Nord Ronnoc chapter 15 . 6/6
I was wondering where that tag regarding suicide came from. Thanks for the warning.

Outside of a temple in Mass Effect: Homeworlds (IIRC), I don't think I've ever seen a drell or a hanar religious temple. That is really cool!
Nord Ronnoc chapter 14 . 5/26
I have to look at the comics to jog my memory. There's a lot on Thane's shitlist and it's worrying.
Nord Ronnoc chapter 13 . 5/24
This is me when I found out the kid has died via headshot: O_o

Can't wait to see what's next.
Nord Ronnoc chapter 12 . 5/19
Well, damn. I was expecting Thane to end things quickly. He really must've had a hell of a thing against Skell. But I could see why.
Nord Ronnoc chapter 11 . 5/11
“I think it’s safe to say most of us have moments like that,” Liam offered. “The things we’re not proud of, that keep coming back to haunt us. Whether it’s just in our minds or not.”

I don't know why, it was a little weird for me to her that in Liam's voice. Nothing against you, don't worry. But all in all, I pretty much came to a similar conclusion with Drack. Despite that, it's pretty fucked up.
Nord Ronnoc chapter 10 . 5/3
What Thane said at the end reminds me of Mouse. Also...

"Guys, I'm telling a story! Quit interrupting me!"
Nord Ronnoc chapter 9 . 4/30
I did not know Suvi could be pretty sensitive towards blood and gore. And look at Vetra, she's the one who insisted that one scene's not "turian flexing".
Esper17 chapter 2 . 4/24
i love Dracks whole ‘let me handle that for you’ attitude. He really loves the fight and its emphasised perfectly in his story telling.

Oh, no. My heart is sinking if Drack is the one that gives up Thane’s name to the Shadow Broker.

“Though if I'd known at the time just how badly I'd fucked up… well, I wouldn't have much of a story to tell."

Oh damn, they found Thane because of his info. :(
Nord Ronnoc chapter 8 . 4/22
I'm pretty surprised Drack knows his way with a terminal. I'd expect him to headbutt it or something, which would make a pretty funny mental image. Now enjoy getting that stuck in your head.
Nord Ronnoc chapter 7 . 4/17
I'm surprised at the callbacks to ME2 with the planet Pragia. That's where the Subject Zero experiments take place (took me a second to correct my initial assumption that it refers to Kasumi's mission). I've looked through the previous chapters and I feel bad for missing Santiago before now. Good thing I looked back.

I really should keep better track of how I do lore.
Nord Ronnoc chapter 6 . 4/13
Liam: Tempest? Don't you mean the Charger?
Drack: I know what I'm talking about. Don't correct me!
Shepard's Lore chapter 17 . 4/9
I feel like this could have been added to the end of the last chapter.

That being said, it was a good end to an amazing story! :D Keep up the amazing writing and hope to see more in the future! 3
Shepard's Lore chapter 16 . 4/9
I knew this moment was coming! Though I half expected Drack to run to Andromeda to get away from Thane once he found out. :P

Still love the gooey moments you put in here. Though, was Thane in Huerta before the initiative left? Because last I recall, they left right after ME2 took place.