Reviews for Silent Night
Undermann chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
An excellent tale - not completely sure about the post proposal/funeral part but loved it nonetheless - can see why you went that way.

I would have preferred a future 'president stumpy' in the end though!
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
How did I not review this? Let's just accept that I'm a bad person and move on...:)

Anyway, this is well up there in my favourite fics- and probably top for West Wing. Very well-written. Sometimes it could be tricky to tell when perspective changed over but I loved the story and the style of telling enough that that didn't even jar really. So, excellent story once again, and I hope to read more of your stuff soon!
F. Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is a really nice story. Sometimes I had a hard time following who's perspective you were writing from, but you have an awesome knack for "Josh". Josh, Leo, Donna & Abby are perfectly written. Bravo! It's a long tale but definetly worth the read for characterization alone.

Also - loved the original characters at the hospital.
I'mnotanecropheliac chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I love this fanfiction. It was the first one I ever read and it has been one of the best ones I've ever read. I love it.
Tigerfanfrv chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
OMG wow very good. i like the first lady's little lecture. i love when she lectures, shes fun. awesome fic. amazing. i love it
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
...I just finished reading... and... I'm not sure. Well first off, this isn't a critique I'm just pointing out that the amputation would have taken longer than that to heal. I know from experience. But whatever, didn't really care about that as this is not an E.R. piece. ;-) I thoroughly enjoyed. It's always awkward looking at Josh and Donna after marriage but this was great. You rock! WOO HOO!
Genie Este chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This was an excellent story! The characterizations were dead on, and the plot was very plausible and entertaining. Thanks very much for writing such a great piece of fanfiction!
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
You write so much powerful stuff. I love your stuff. It's so good. Though it seemed a bit jumpy when you suddenly went into the future, it seemed a bit out of place. It was still wonderful, but you should have ended it when Josh finished off the inagurial ball with the scrapbook toby gave him. Still wonderful.
Salty chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
This story is wonderful. I'm so glad I've stumbled onto it. I love your characterizations of all of the West Wing staffers.
Indarae chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
*sniffles* Oh, this is wonderful... I started reading it before I had to run off for class and spent 3 hours wondering whether or not Josh was dead in the crash. It's absolutely excellent. Nikki's part made things more real... Donna's reaction was spot on... about the best compliment I can give is just how in character I thought it was. I'm so glad I found this piece! Thanks for sharing it.
Court chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
There are a few fanfics out there that make me jealous - they're the ones I wish I could have written - this one just jumped to the top of the list. It's an incredible story with a remarkable amount of realism and detail.
karen1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
amazing story, i love it! the plot was very original and i really liked the fact that josh was able to accept what happened to him and move on and keep going. keep up the excellent writing! :D
Doktor Schmetterling chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I spent all day reading kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happened to Josh and then discovering all the complications of his recovery and everyone's reactions. It was beautifully written and very well put together. It made me think of one of my best friend's brothers who died of leukemia when I was in school. We raised funds for his treatment because his parents didn't have much money, but he still didn't make it. And people used to look at him weird because he didn't have any hair and because he was so skinny. I hope politicians will not give up on cloning for the purposes of research and donor organs because it's worth it in the long run. We as human beings have so much potential to do good, yet we do not take many of the opportunities that are presented to us. Anyway, thank you for writing that, it made me think about a lot of things that I haven't thought about in a long time.
Cynthia Arrow chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow. Great job with a very serious plot. It's long but worth the time to read. Would the staff really have reacted that way? I don't know, but you make your version of events believable. Nice job.
Sirius7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow. I am. speechless. This story completely blew me away.