Reviews for A Terrible Time
Brooky chapter 8 . 7/5/2004
america should change the word for you to tu. its already tu in like, SEVENTEEN HUNDRED other languages.

latvian

latin

french

whatever. -B
Brooklyn Harper chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
i dont LIKE nutmeg in my egg nog. -B
Bekka chapter 14 . 1/22/2004
Grl, *does ghetto snaps* that was a thing. Like one of them things, the kind that are good. Latvian is a weird language, but good because it is the language of Tateh and Mush. *gets INSANE crossover ideas* I 'member the story now, just didn't know the name. A "wee beet" confuzz'lin, but altogether smutty. Fluffy and good. I gotsta go to "God-knows-where to do things that [make] sailors blush." But with Dutchy. NOT JACK. Luv ya, banana-nut muffin, dear.
Kora chapter 14 . 12/2/2003
*bows* thanks for the ride.
Irish chapter 14 . 11/30/2003
*GLOMPS* Need I say more?
troublesfriend chapter 14 . 11/29/2003
well, it's finally done. Not bad, not bad at all. Even though my favorite men got married, but hell, they can't stay young forever. WEll, I can still imagine. lol, off to update my own story so you can review. hehe.
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 14 . 11/28/2003
YOU CANT ACT! STOP TRYING TO ACT! im sorry, kristen and i are watching marykate and ashley. why? because we're drugged. i need to go wake up drew so hes not late for work. *the kitchen makes noises* except that hes already awake. except that thats kristen.
okay, he said 'uh.' that counts, non? oui. "this *picture of earth* is the world. and THIS *picture of their school* is the center of it." KILL ME NOW. or change the channel. okay, none of that was about your little ridiculously short chapter. which was good indeed. i feel bad now, cause i didnt know how to spell adieu. until now. RICE! a roni! the SAN FRANCISCO TREAT! -B
troublesfriend chapter 13 . 11/24/2003
Mad cool. This is great. Lol, and it's good you review ever now and then or else I would forget all about this site and never finish my newsies story, and then you would kill me. so, I guess I'll have a review as Thanksgiving vacation is coming up...
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 13 . 11/1/2003
rachel. hunny. i KNOW you did not do that without a thesaurus. is. us. BUT LILLA GOT SEVENTH CHAIR! AND I GOT FOURTH! HOLY SWEET WOUNDED JESUS! *THUD* -B
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 12 . 11/1/2003
hey man, whats goin down? ill tell ya whats goin down. lilla pivnick got seventh chair. SARA STEPHENS GOT FOURTH CHAIR. sara stephens will be unable to sleep tonight. because SHE GOT FOURTH CHAIR! -B
Kora chapter 13 . 10/22/2003
that was sweet. but it's not a terrible time anymore. *taps foot* it's coming, i know it is...*waits patiently. sorta*

drink up, me 'earties, yo-ho!

i love how jack and david have switched accents. it's much fun.
Irish chapter 13 . 10/21/2003
MOOD? MOOD! You ruin my happy thoughts because of MOOD? What kind of friend is THAT? HARUMPH! *kick* Darn right I would enjoy it! But just because everybody's proposed doesn't mean you can just STOP WRITING, since this seems to be the only place you write anymore (or the only place you post junk), you are BANNED from stopping this fic! At least not until you write me the most glorious scene on the universe! I'll give it a prize! Yes! Better than the Diamond Hattie Award of Excellence (or whatever the last award was...)! *bats eyes* Pleasse?
Kora chapter 12 . 10/20/2003
YOU'RE NOT DEAD!

i was more worried about that than getting this updated. not that i'm complaining about the update.

*tug* so how much time has passed for davey to get tall and get an accent? i'm excited. i'm very excited. i'm very excited because there's been a calm for a long time now, which means you're going to blow us away soon. you're leading us on, making us get comfortable, then BAM!

and i'm overjoyed along for the ride.
troublesfriend chapter 12 . 10/19/2003
lol, way to be, this is a good story, i love reading the accents aloud, i sound more like a new yorker every time i read this lol, can't wait to read more.
Irish chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
*clears throat loudly* I got my permit. Reward me. Write another chapter. Write something new.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »