Reviews for Naruto's Teasing Sensei
Ninja6996 chapter 6 . 16h
You should really update this story soon. I have no doubt that the many perverts(read everybody) on this site will eventually flock to this story and make it one of the most popular in the category for incest stories. And at the very least, it will be in the top 50. So please, please you wonderful human being with an amazing, creative, imaginative mind and thought process, continue with this story at your earliest convenience(read immediately).
Great story you should update the story a lot more.
Master Guardian chapter 6 . 1/14
Keep rolling
Tobi99 chapter 5 . 1/11
please update chapter 7
Alpha chapter 1 . 1/4
Pls update
tat2rmh chapter 6 . 1/6
Great story so far!

With the curse mark for Naruto maybe Kushina wont be able to remove like she thought. Naruto will have to go into his mindscape to combat it with Kyuubi. They also form a bond because Naruto defends Kyuubi from the creepy snake guy. Says some goofy childish yet friendship building thing about his tenant... calls him cool and badass. In doing so they defeat the part of Orochimaru's soul and absorb some of his essence and knowledge converting the mark to a fox.

The drawback or plus side depending how you look at it is he gains a curse state that is Kitsune like with red markings across his body instead of black. It becomes a more complete form because of their connection and chakra melding in the mark. Basically Kyuubi gives him a filtered pool of his chakra that can be used without it hurting him.

Curse state 1 - claws ears and 2 tails
Curse state 2 - more body mass with claws ears and 6 tails

They explain it away that Orochimaru's soul was able to be removed by Kushina because she is a Fuinjutsu master and he is her son but the mark couldn't be. Because she is the Kyuubi container(wink wink) he take on the fox like look in curse state from her blood and chakra in the mark.

I wasn't one of the originals asking for this but I hope you like and use my idea because this is bad ass if I do say so myself.
Alpha chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Pls update soon and I hope there rewards increase in amount would be fun to see
Alpha chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Please update
Alpha chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Please update soon
Ezeakel chapter 6 . 1/1
good chapter.
how the curse will effect naruto?
naruto could absorbe the power of the curse with orochimaru memoiries.
the curse can boust his strongth and his sexdrive(strong stamina,
12 inches dick, strong lust).
try to improuve naruto charm anf made him a lady killer.
boust his skill as a ninja.
Alpha chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Update please
ZDHoover chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
So, why did you rip off a lot of the text from this story
?no600105952&chapter1
Oblivion196 chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
This is awesome, plz continue!
Alpha chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
When are you updating man
Random chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
The writing of this story makes me cringe.

Run on sentences are abundant. Dialogue is grammatically incorrect confusing readers. You never write two characters speaking in the same paragraph; start a new line even if it's a simple reply.

Overuse of names to identify characters; identify the characters by their traits and pronouns. Find a balance between them.