Reviews for A disaster play
hornofdesolation chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I am sorry to announce that in 2006 the fanfiction author named Youkai Youko passed away. I was surprised at the time since it had never occured to me a fanfiction author might die and leave his works incomplete. This was my first realization that fanfiction authors are not immortal even if their works are. A week or two ago I discovered another fanfiction author I knew of named JuJube the Tree had also passed away. This motivated me to create a forum for remembering deceased fanfiction authors.
darrenshanfan chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
This is great keep writing!...My reveiw is so unarigonal V_V #_# _ My spelling is horid!

Help! Spelling emergancy! Confusing little letters!...do you like my faces?

(\_ /) (\_/) (\_/) (\_/)

('.' ) (',') (/* ) (*,*)

()_() ()_() ()_() ()_()

/),,/) /),,/) /),,/) ()

( ';' ) ( '; ) ( ; ' ) ( # )

(,,)-(,,) (,,)-(,,) (,,)-(,,) (,,)-(,,)

I am a little buuny

I like to say MOO

You may think that i'm confused

But i'm from TIMBUCTOO!
Forgotten Love chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
Ah! Very funny! Enjoy this much! - This reminds me of a fanart ConnorWolf drew! Continue soon? Great job!
Forgotten Love chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
Another funny chapter! I like it! I know not if you watch InuYasha, but with Kaiba calling Joey "mutt", it reminds me of the relationship of Kouga and InuYasha, fighting over Kagome! Hee! I like it!
Forgotten Love chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Konnichiwa! Gomen nasai reviewing not earlier! I like it! It is very comical! Now, the question would be are you going to have it a Yaoi fic...? Hee. Well, me likes this fic so far! *adding to favs*
Liecor chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
continue soon!
Aera-Chan chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
AW! that was so cute! please continue soon!
maltkate22 chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
wahh! i need to know more! wah! hahaha! very funny though...! hahaha :))

keep it up! :p

MORE!
DogsruleW chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
KEEP GOING!1
smcandy chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
Oh this is so funny please have chapter 4 up really soon and do make it longer I'm loving it (_)

sm-candy
smcandy chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Oh this will be sweet.

Kaiba being the sleeping beauty and Joey the charming prince and all, man I'm gonna laugh my ass off! lol .

Laterz,

§m-candy
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
*ROTFLW/Mokuba* OH MAN! SO FUNNY!

*grabs guts* Ow. my guts exploded from laughter.
Dark Magician Of Chaos chapter 2 . 3/1/2003