Reviews for Batman Beyond: The Heir(Season 1)
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 1/24/2018
It took me 43 minutes, 24 seconds, and 219 milliseconds to read just chapter 3. So about 2 hours and 10 minutes to read all three fantastic chapters!

A few typos I noticed in chapter 3:
led - let ""I'm still trying to wrap my head around it and tell my folks led alone my other relatives.""
calm - came "Rex only just calm to town two weeks ago!"
the two Is ""I wasn't born at the time I when I was we got to know each other.""
first Warren - Lucas ""You couldn't be more right, Powers!" Warren exclaimed as he kicked the gun out of Derek's hand and then made a two punch combo, one to Derek's face and another to his side, then grabbed the man by the collar and tossed him several feet away. He immediately bent down to Warren and helped him up. "You alright, Warren?"
she - he "Ugh...Don't worry, sir. It's just a little wound. But I gotta say that was really amazing. Now I know why you're never afraid of muggers when you go out at night." Warren said as she slowly got to his feet."

I do hope you will update this fantastic story! The RexXTerry pairing doesn't have enough love on but I'm glad you've written this piece! I love the inclusion of Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics. Have you thought of crossposting this story on AO3 (Archive of Our Own)? There's a good deal of ABO fanfics on there. Will the other Batkids be making an appearance? I'm interested in seeing how Cassandra and the other Super and Bat kids interact with Rex! Is Return of the Joker canon in your story?
Fin han670 chapter 3 . 1/3/2018
One of the best ever and to the haters dont read and if you hate gays fuck off and fuck the chruch too for saying all negteve about gays
AerodynamicZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
this made me want to kill myself
Jerseygirl94 chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
Can't wait for more! I'm the same person from AO3 I'm ChocolateLover94 :) but here I'm Jerseygirl94.
snowninja342 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
I really enjoyed the first chapter. It was well written and it has a good pacing going on. I can't wait for an update.