Reviews for Table for Two
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Awww, wish this was longer. Loved it. So cute, so short though
misspandalily chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
HA. I love that he's just as meticulous with his time-keeping as she is, with all the counted hours that they had to wait, but I like that they go out! Great job!
twinquies chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
OMG THAT COMIC

ALL THE MEMORIES

THEYRE BACK NOW

(actually i did save the comic in my phone and i have definitely read it more than one, six, or sixty-one times so there's that.)

loved this thing. i'm so thankful that kiba's a late shit so that neji and tenten can hang out.

-twinkies
liepah chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I need sequel...
Yukiko'li chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
You simply must write another chapter! There are still so much gaps! I have so many questions that still needs to be answered DX. Like. What ever happened to Kiba? Will Neji like the dessert? How will Tenten react to Neji being a rich dadi? Etc. MORE PLEEASE
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Aw this was really cute. :)
Of course Neji doesn't know what McDonald's is XD
One thing though. You need to pay more attention to your verbs; the tenses are very messed up. Other than that, I really liked it. ;)
canjitachi chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
This is awesome!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
This one shot explores a fun way for Neji to run into Tenten and "catch the interest of the girl." I like the fact that Tenten is still no nonsense in the AU tale and Neji bends and appreciates her for the individual she is. Thanks for sharing!
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
I LOVE THIS!
It's so good!
AND SO CUTE!
AND ADORABLE!
And it's been written so well!
And YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYAYAYAYAY!