Reviews for Quoth the Raven
Would love to see an update. This is a gem.
Technomad chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
What a "Harry Potter" thing to do! And how nice, to restore Sawyer's voice!

I bet a lot of people are going to be surprised!
Technomad chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
Awww! That was sweet of Shenhua! And I loved how she reacted to finding that it was Vincent/Harry Potter who shat on Revy!
Technomad chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
I like it a lot so far! I'm going to keep going.

I'm writing a HP/Black Lagoon crossover of my own, where Harry (and Dudley) were raised in Roanapur, and they and Aunt Petunia work for Balalaika! And then they get a letter apiece...
Jonn Wolfe chapter 9 . 11/27/2017
I really like this story. It's sweet in a macabre way. Really want to see Vincent and Sawyer completely de-bone the Ministry... lol
Smokeing chapter 9 . 9/22/2017
Very good story enjoyed the plot look forward to updates
atchoum35 chapter 9 . 9/17/2017
fun story,thanks, continue
StrongGuy159 chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
Awesome story continue please.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Sawyer reminds me of a female Dexter Morgan. This one certainly is a bit twisted, but still compelling.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 7/24/2017
awesome fic so far!
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Huh you know, I always wondered how would roanpour deal with the terror mask from splatterhouse 2010? I mean the damn thing could turn a scarecrow into Mr muscle, all wimp into ALL MIGHT! And it even has a mutant form, sorry you probably don't want see me bitching about this, but there's hardly any splatterhouse crossovers! Any way this story is awsome! Besides you actually give the spotlight to a character that those who mainly watch the anime don't know about.
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
luna is related to balalaika!? now thats scary.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Just a FYI.
Apparently, like the Japanese equivalent to the Maffia is called the Yakuza, so the Russian one is called the Bratva

Good call on them not being sexually intimate yet. Considering their individual damage, a slow burn is far more likely.

Also appropriate names for Hansel and Gretel. Considering the seeming Lovegood penchant for mythological names. Pandora, Luna, Apollo and Artemis. It fits.

As for the Gobbo's. Time for: Break into Gringotts part II, this time we're looting it down to the bedrock and killing all the little blighters. Muggle Style.

Shouldn't be too hard to get one's hands on some Soviet Era chemical weapons. Considering their connections.

Chemical weapon plus enclosed passages is bad news for the Gobbo's.
LoamyCoffee chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
It's a good idea Luna had to give them a better childhood.
IgnisFelicis chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Pavlovna is a patronymic, not a last name, you still need that.
Russian(from wiki)
In East Slavic languages, the endings -ovich, -evich and -ich are used to form patronymics for men. It would be cognate to the Latin genitive -ici, used for marking family line, and also as equivalent to: 'little' -Vladic 'the little Vlad'-. For women, the ending is -yevna, -ovna or -ichna. For example, in Russian, a man named Ivan with a father named Nikolay would be known as Ivan Nikolayevich or "Ivan, son of Nikolay" (Nikolayevich being a patronymic). Likewise, a woman named Lyudmila with a father named Nikolay would be known as Lyudmila Nikolayevna or "Lyudmila, daughter of Nikolay" (Nikolayevna being a patronymic). For masculine names ending in a vowel, such as Ilya or Foma, when they are used as a base for patronymic, the corresponding endings are -ich (for men) and -inichna (for women). Examples in titles of classical Russian literature include The Tales of the Late Ivan Petrovich Belkin, The Death of Ivan Ilyich and "The Tale of How Ivan Ivanovich Quarreled with Ivan Nikiforovich".

In Russia, the patronymic is an official part of the name, used in all official documents, and when addressing somebody both formally and among friends.[19][20] Individuals are addressed by their given name followed by patronymic (e.g. "Mikhail Nikolayevich") in many situations including on formal occasions, by colleagues at work, by acquaintances, or when addressed by someone younger in age.[19][21] It is becoming more common for younger individuals (under 50) to drop the patronymic at work.[21] In informal situations, if a person is called by a diminutive (such as Misha for Mikhail or Nastya for Anastasia), the patronymic is not used.[20]

In colloquial, informal speech, it is also possible to contract the ending of a patronymic: thus Nikolayevich becomes Nikolaich, and Stepan Ivanovich becomes Stepan Ivanych or simply Ivanych as the given name may be omitted altogether. In this case the contraction, if possible, is obligatory: Ivan Sergeyevich Sidorov may be called "Sergeich" or, more rarely, "Sergeyevich". In contrast to male names, if a woman is called by her patronymic name without a given name, the patronymic is usually not contracted: "Ivanovna" but "Mar' Ivanna"; "Sergeevna"/"Sergevna" is one exception, where both forms are fine. Typically, a patronymic name alone is a familiar form of addressing an older female.

I really like your crossovers with hp. Though, can't wait for the fate of Black&Potter in disquiet and the way they will strike at the morons that disturb them in both. Keep it up!