Reviews for Tanbo
Yu chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I read this when it first came out... It's been some time since then, yet I've never really forgotten about this story. I re-read it today and it reads a lot different than what it used to. I now think it may be a bit mary sue-ish...

Still, I'd love to know what's next!

Where are the other two promised parts? We've been waiting years!
Kell chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Hey i was skimming through the older stories and this one caught my eye. And damn if it wasnt some of the best fanfiction i ever read. I really hope you pick this one back up. I loved how you modified the Dragon technique. Genius. Ill be keeping my eyes out for an update.
Bluewolf-Z chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I sincerely hope that you will find the inspiration to continue writing on this story soon.

It’s really touching when it should be and very exiting in the right places.

Since this is obviously your most appreciated story (considering the reviews at least) couldn’t you try to find time for it? Please!
nx chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Amazing. Now, if only parts 3 and 4 were up...;p
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
AWESOME! I know you haven't updated in a while but, could you SEND chapter three to me if it is written? I LOVE how you have established SHampoo's and Ranma's relationship! I ALSO LOVE how Genma seems to have acknowledged Shampoo's claim and is proud of Ranma! LOVE IT! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
dark dragon 00 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
good fic update soon
ranger5 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Wow, awesome fic. Definately looking forward to reading the SM parts
htdfh chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
plz hurry
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
awesome if u don't finish this ill hate u but that dosen't mean shit to u so...

FINISH THIS PLEASE
Toriko Ame chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Please continue! I swear if a story can make me cry it's so worth continueing!( i hardly EVER AND I MEAN EVER cry at stories or movies unless there really Really touching)

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
RAM chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
please continue this very interesting series.
Roger J. Phillips chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
I just finished reading chapter 2. Please keep up the good work! I like how you made Xian Pu into a real person rather then a bubblehead. I wish you success with the rest of your story.
taxzombie chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
Superb, compelling, a truly wonderous tale, rich with emotions, touching, an addictive read.

I could go on, but my faculties are failing me, the blame for which I leave solely upon my profession (professional taxzombie) and not not upon your absolutely riveting tale.

This is without a doubt one of the best Ranma tales I have had the pleasure to read, and I am a very avid reader.

Right now I should be sawing logs in an attempt to began to recover from what has been the worst (as is longest hours) tax season I've been through in my 19 years as a taxzombie.

I had the great 'misfortune' (rather extreme luck) of deciding to relax for a few moments by reading a little bit of fanfiction prior to retiring to my much anticipated slumber. I recalled downloading the two chapters of your tale and decided that reading a few paragraphs would help me unwind, then I would be off to the land of Nod.

The land of Nod was very quickly forgotten as I delved deeper into your wonderous tale. Now here it is, hours later. Your tale was just what my tired spirit needed and I sincerly thank you for it.

Now it is time to rest the body. I thank you again for your inspiring tale. I eagerly await your next installment.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
Great chapter. When is the next one due? Soon I hope.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I don't think you are off on Genma at all. It pretty much fits him. I would expect him to follow everything pretending to agree until Ranma was cured tho'