Reviews for Esta Sinome, Melamin
Fearless.Leo chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love things like this- short but full of emotion.
And this pairing is just... yes.
gginsc chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Why suicide? Don't they fade?
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I am amazed at how many errors are being made by these fan writers. Legolas -first of all - never did this,but went o'er sea to the Undying Lands (many years after the great war) and Gimli was said to have gone with him. I also found repeated tales involving the death of his father (who played a very interesting role in THE HOBBIT) ,but HE never died either. These fan writers even had Frodo or Bilbo dying.

Please,read the LOTR before writing any more stuff !
pirate-of-the-opera chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
aw...sad but i liked it.
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Heya Dancing Fivero,

Ah! I love this soo much! *wipes aside a stray tear* :'( Very very well written; beautiful! Well, my knowledge of the Lord of the Rings is practicaly non-existent, but mah; still love the story!

Love it.

Glitchie chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Very cool. I liked it alot. I am writing a similar piece called Trapped in Hell Please, Someone Save Me.
lef-Marcela chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
oh. my. god.

this fic was really wonderfull. i loved it. really, it was incredible!
secret agent kitkat chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
nice fic. i would usually prefer more... sex but that was realy good to! keep on writing
BioHazrdusMatrial3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
that was wel written, and it was really good! and sad! keep writting!

melwa elena chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
wow, so sad it nearly made me cry.

Melwa Elena
ShadowHeart6 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004

(sniff) sad...poor Leggy..
NFG chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Woah, that was a real tear wrencher! But it was really good, nice job.
Valek1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Omg this story is so sad and yet so good! Do you have anymore stories like this and if so, can you tell me which ones? Thank you and again, great story!
stargazer chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
AGK! I can't stand slash! Why did it have to be slash? *whimper* I just wanted to read a good story (even if it had to be sad) and it was... slash. Aww, why do people have to defile Legolas and Aragorn like that? Don't you know that Aragorn loves a woman? Don't you know that Legolas is too noble for such a twisted thing?
z-chan666 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
i can't stop cring. poor legolas. please post the
prequel really soon!