Reviews for The Forge, The Hearth, and The Steel Sword
Val'Hor chapter 7 . 6/10
This story is absolutely AWESOME ! Please update it at your earliest convenience ! Keep up the good work ! :)
Ferdiad chapter 6 . 5/24
So I was right, Shirou needs to go down to levels that would challenge him to get any excelia.
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 5/24
So do his stats increase when performing a deed that is justice?
Ferdiad chapter 3 . 5/24
Any chance you could tell the effects of the skills?
Ferdiad chapter 2 . 5/24
You know I'd like Emiya to be a blacksmith that goes down to the dungeon himself.
solema ignite360 chapter 7 . 5/22
Please update
VN-Novels chapter 7 . 5/13
Now waiting for the next update.
ilidio13 chapter 1 . 5/12
Using Extra Archer instead of regular Archer? Great! Mr. Author, thanks with the A/N you were kind enough to inform potential followers that the short abstract was pure baiting and that you're doing a switch. I am very disappointed and won't read further.
With this written, this is your story, of course and you're in your right. Thanks for the heads up.
DW-Chronos chapter 7 . 5/7
it's pretty amazing and thus I have only one request if you update this please don't indulge slapstick too much
Fullmetal11791 chapter 7 . 4/26
Interesting story, hope you come back and start updating this.
Phantom System chapter 3 . 4/22
Question: Is Hephaestus experiencing something similar to the Dream Cycle?
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 4/22
This is an amazing story. It is also a unique one; I've never seen a story that focused on Fate/Extra Archer Emiya. I really hope that as his memories are restored, so too is his more playful personality (if I'm remembering correctly; it's been a while).

So, here's where I see you going next chapter. Firstly, Lili will live. Depending on whether you intend to make her a larger part of Shirou's life, or will just use her as someone else to exposit on him and his mysterious existence will determine if she is directly saved by Shirou, or saved by the ants choosing to ignore her to respond to the death wails of their fellow ants as Shirou cuts his way through their battalions elsewhere in the dungeon. Extra points if going the later route leads to her teaming up with the guy we see in her premier episode.

Shirou will curbstomp the ants. Unlike others may have guessed, he will not do so with Kanshou & Bakuya, as I believe Hephaestus will be the one to reintroduce them to the story in the form of masterwork replicas based on the glimpse she got of them inside the dream. Instead, Shirou will reacquaint himself with his Reinforcement magic, one of the greatest keys to his fighting style and a cornerstone of his magic.

Bell will be introduced to Shirou and Hephaestus by Hestia after events in the dungeon for the "day" are all said and done. It just makes sense to me that he would be introduced that way, what with how much less strained the two goddesses relationship is thanks to caring for Shirou than in cannon. Hepheastus hasn't even kicked Hestia out yet after all. As for where things go from there, I honestly can't say, except that it's very likely Shirou will become a further inspiration for Bell, much like Zeus and Aiz are canonically, but we'll only see this in snapshots from his adventures, as Bell is ultimately just a supporting character in Shirou's quest for self discovery through monster hunting.

Freya...will be a treat. I honestly don't expect to see much from her until Bell comes into the picture and we get to see her personality and attentions shift constantly between her near physical need for Shirou and very inappropriate want for Bell.

With the immediate future out of the way, there are a few things I'm hoping to see further down the line. Really, they're just humorous ideas I think others might enjoy seeing. Firstly, you know the scene from the anime where Welf and Lili are comparing Bell to one of those Needle Rabbits from the middle floors? I think it'd be funny if Shirou got in on that. Hell, I think it'd be funny if everybody in Orario got in on that. For some reason, Bell's reaction to that is just too funny to me. Actually, forget Shirou...if you could work in a scene where Aiz reacts to the Needle Rabbits like everyone else I could die happy.

I would like to see Shirou pinned to the ground during a big fight. Get him stuck inside a slime, break his leg, drop him into a hole the exact size of his waist, I don't care how you do it, but please put him in a position where he's forced to let others fight because he is incapable of getting into the thick of things like he usually does. Instead, have him remember something about 98% of stories forget: that his servant class is Archer because he's a damn god with a bow and crap with everything else. The guy can put an arrow between the wings of a fly without hurting it from a mile away for Christ sakes. How that is somehow less cool than stabbing people with sharp metal sticks is beyond me.

Well, that's everything from me. Looking forward to the next update!

Keep up the awesome work!
The Dream of the Infinite
One of your stories please don't stop
Update please. This is brilliant, and I want more of it.
Nihatclodra chapter 7 . 4/16
I get the feeling that you are setting things up so that "No-Name" turns out to be Shirou from the Heaven's Feel route... all the foreshadowing seems to point that way.