Reviews for The Forge, The Hearth, and The Steel Sword
Waffenmia chapter 2 . 10/18
I feel conflicted. I want to continue Archer's story but I want Hestia to be the goddess. .
VN-Novels chapter 4 . 10/13
To Rangle:

No Name has the stats of his servant self, hence probably why he isn't levelling up, and Crossovers are made to fuck with the canon and change it, so Shirou being Shirou, he's going to fuck it up immensely.
Rangle chapter 4 . 10/13
Time to nerf No Name so he's at the same power level as a level 1 adventurer. He's not allowed to take the spotlight from Bell. It is better to make 'No Name' as a tag along character in order to prop Bell. You shouldn't give him agency to change canon.
haloultraforgefanatic01 chapter 8 . 10/13
All I can say is that you did both stories justice, well done.
Laxard chapter 9 . 10/12
I must note, reading your Author Notes was entertaining. All the hate probably comes from the feeling of despair when you think that a bunch of the chapter is left but no, it's cliffhanger and AN instead. You made fight good, even if it was kinda annoying to read same episodes of duel from 4 different points of view. The only thing you made wrong is actually giving little support-rogue ability to se Archers reinforcements as light lines, even if in anime and some games it's just visualisation for us, characters themself do not suppose to see it (except if it's exactly how they comprehend usafe of prana).
The worry expressed in you AN is unfounded. That was actually a well done fight sequence. He fought a strong, optimally equipped, opponent while being under equipped himself. A holding action was the only viable Strategy. But, now that he has his tracing skill back, you can't use that again unless he's facing some RIDICULOUSLY overwhelming odds.
Jake666 chapter 9 . 10/9
Great story keep it up
Nanashi chapter 9 . 10/8
Great read as always. I think you did a good job portraying Emiya's fighting style. Whether or not it's accurate is up for debate, but that's how it always is with Type-Moon. As long as it's reasonable and you portray well for readers to understand what he's doing (which you did), I think that's good.

A couple of mistakes here and there, for example:
"...like it had the weight of a knife but with [enough] reach and flexibility of a whip."
should replace "enough" with "the"

"In that moment, [I could see] dozens upon dozens of options [existed] for my opponent."
you could remove one of the phrases in brackets.

These are just some minor things, however, which doesn't interfere with reading the chapter. There is one problem that in that final scene however, where one of the quotes was cut off. If that was intentional, should use some sort of punctuation mark.
("Resources are getting difficult to obtain due to ")

In any case, still a great update. I also can't wait for the next chapter; fight scenes are great and all, but character development/interaction even more so, especially in a written medium where there's no visuals.
Keep up the good work!
Shade chapter 9 . 10/7
How you interpreted the fight seemed alright to me, possibly talked about the openings he left but that would be quite difficult in my opinion. I liked this chapter people know the dungeons acting strange, Freya is going to make a move, otter and shirou- after taking out the orcs I doubt they will continue fighting but I'm sure shirou will question him, won't he?
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Grinja chapter 9 . 10/6
Freya looks like she's going to pull out all the stops to get Shirou.
Marco Geddes chapter 9 . 10/6
Thank you for the amazing story and chapter so far. Keep up the good work!
Dxhologram chapter 9 . 10/5
It's cool that No Name got his Kanshou and Bakuya back. And well seems like people may have called it when the fight between No Name and Ottar got interrupted.

Seems like Freya has calmed down, but things are really gonna get worse. I do hope to see more of Hephaestus when she learns more on what her new member can do. I do hope Liliruka meets with No Name again. I also hope to see more of No Name's actual skills as a Blacksmith and his own workshop. I really want to see how well he makes weapons with his own hands. He can use Structural Analysis if he wants.
ivaXter chapter 9 . 10/5
Nice job
ArcherShirou chapter 9 . 10/5
Bell using one of the skill of harem protagonist, always be in the right place when a member of the harem needs help.

Ottar will probably want to fight Shirou out of the dungeon,where both can use all their skills without attracting monsters.

Hestia in the future will ask Shirou to teach Bell to cook, teach Bell to fight comes after, the priorities come first.
There is no g in familia