Reviews for The Mark of a Mate
This was beautifully written, as are all your other stories.
BB-4 chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow I love this and especially how you’ve given it the background details to support it. It’d be interesting to see how much would’ve changed and how much easier thing could’ve been.
Harry and George chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Love it! I know that everyone thinks that Angel is Buffy's soulmate but I have always believed it was really Spike from the get-go. Ever since they decided to work as a team from the end of Season 2. Thank you for writing such a lovely piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Loved this!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
cute start. I think it would be cool if you extended it. if not, it's a good little fic. I really like the concept of soul marks.
Skeith Savage chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
nice story quite funny
LightspeedPink chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
I enjoyed this even if it was short. Do you plan on making it a multi-chapter fic or was it just supposed to be a one shot? I would like to see it continued.
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Cute! (:
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
J'aime je crois que c'est un défi que jai lu sur un site et j'aime.
Loganshairyass chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
This was sooo good! I've read the tumblr prompt before, but I never expected it could be this cool. Really love how you still followed the basic story-lin, even though the characters had found their soulmates.
1QueenOfTheNorth1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
This is such a cute story. To bad that it is not longer
MissLuxe chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Wow, just... wow. I'm in awe of your writing abilities. And how do you come up with these ideas?
m.cookieme chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Cute story!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
I love Spike's burn on Riley! Angel you pig! Following Buffy around even after knowing you weren't her soulmate? Ugh.