Reviews for Goddess of Vengeance
Khyharah chapter 50 . 6/6
This was amazing. I think I I read the children of the dark stories a while back and am so glad I came back to more of ur stories. This was just plain wonderful. Dark Hermione is always an interesting character to explore. Now I'm off to read more of yours!
Erimenthe chapter 51 . 6/3
I wonder if Voldemort is going to be happy that his daughter got rid of Dumbledore or mad that she usurped his right after being confined for so long. He's been looking forward to that after all lol. I hope that whatever the boys did with the letter (cause I can't see them not putting some curse or something in it) is gone before Hermione reads it or that someone else gets to it first and gets rid of it before they get back. Going to find the sequel now lol.
reallyseaweed chapter 17 . 6/3
Wow. Because she is the daughter of evil guy, you have to hate her too. What if they find out Hermione is Athena, would they hate her too. They have been best friends for years, clearly they knew about Hermione personalities. But if they can't differentiate between hate for Voldermort and innocent Athena , they are just Hypocryt
reallyseaweed chapter 16 . 6/3
Well. Ron and Harry are going to find out about Hermione
reallyseaweed chapter 15 . 6/3
Wow, Draco's plan is cruel.
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 6/3
Awe Serverus helped Draco
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 6/3
What did Draco do with the death eater activity?
reallyseaweed chapter 12 . 6/2
Ohh poor Ron. He seemed to really like Hermione , but sorry Ron, you are just part of her plan. She's in love with Draco
reallyseaweed chapter 11 . 6/2
Well what can we expect ? This story is about dark Hermione. She wanted to get revenge for her real parents who were murder in their sleep.
reallyseaweed chapter 10 . 6/2
Lol, Draco wasn't expected Lucius to let Hermione stayed in his room.
reallyseaweed chapter 9 . 6/2
Hahahaah so Draco is with Hermione every night . Awe.
This is going to be heartbreaking for Hermione to see how her parents were murdered in their sleep. Gosh that is so cruel of Dumbledore to do that
reallyseaweed chapter 8 . 6/2
Draco is really nice in this story
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 6/2
Ohh now Sererus knew the truth too. Can't wait to hear about Hermione's decision
reallyseaweed chapter 6 . 6/2
Now what is Hermione going to do after she learned the truth?
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 6/2
Hahahaahahh yesssssssssss. Now the bond between Draco and Hermione revealed that Hermione is Athena, who is Draco intended. Yayayayaay
3,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »