Reviews for Goddess of Vengeance
Ginny being Athena has no logic in it. Lupin, where is your logical brain?
N.S.V.A.G chapter 17 . 9/23
This is so good
TheAnimeWriterLover chapter 50 . 9/18
This has been a good read. At first, I wasn't sure about it, but I gave it a shot. I usually go into stories with as much a neutral mind as possible. But I can't say that I'm disappointed that I found and read this story. Rather, it's quite the opposite. I quite enjoyed it, even though there was one thing that I had a problem with while the rest I was fine or happy with.

I don't have many complaints of nitpicks to give out. The only thing that I wondered about and would have liked to have been explored a bit more was Hermione's reaction in the beginning of the story when she found out the truth. I would have liked her to sit a bit more, think, hell maybe even sulk about being the daughter of Voldemort. I found it a bit odd how easily she has accepted the truth, grown angry at the Order and planned their demise. I mean, she has known these people since she was 11. Her exploring her thoughts by looking more into what's going on and if the relations were real and genuine would have been nice. It's rather ironic that everybody said she had no evil bone in her body and yet she turned Dark the second she found out the truth. But, then again, Voldemort didn't seem to have left as much impact with how at ease the people around her were about saying his name.

But, again, what you've done was just fine and even great. Just advice for future reference. If you can, always explore and play around with situations like these where the main character needs to make a decision by taking his or her time.

The changes that you've made to the original material was rather refreshing. The first being that there was no prophecy about Harry defeating Voldemort. You could have easily done so and played around with the idea of orphan Harry struggling internally between being loyal to Hermione (as she had been to him and also helping him throughout the 6 prior years in the canon material) and hating his enemy (Voldemort). You could have also done it where Dumbledore arranged the two to meet the Weasley's. But instead you had the Potter's alive, no prophecy (as far as I could tell from this story and not the sequel) and that the trio knew each other from day 1 at age 11. And I also liked that you played on that Voldemort had a few close friends, a wife and daughter whom he loved very dearly. To say that he survived in the end and that you kept the idea of Horcrux (which I was worried about because of how many things you've changed, but then happy to read that you haven't as I read a few chapters into the sequel) was a surprise but not an unpleasant one. Not a lot of people dare have the Potter's alive without having at least another sibling that was the WB/GWL while also bashing them and turning them into the opposite characters that they were originally. Though, I can argue that I never really found James to be OOC in those stories and yours because it's a fact that he was a bully as a teenager and it's rare that a bully changes as they turn into adults (much less in the Wizarding World from what I've read in canon and fanfiction). Anyways, what else I found refreshing was that your Harry was on the borderline, and even passed, bashed. I don't usually find those kinds of stories. In fact, from what I've seen they're pretty rare. So, once again, nice surprise that I was actually eager to see where it was going. I wanted to know how you would use this new version of Harry and how he interacted with the world around him. The only thing that I can think that people would argue about was whether it was OOC or not with how noisy Ron and Harry were about finding information about Athena Riddle. I'd argue that it isn't OOC and in fact in character, as they (and canon Hermione) are noisy little shits that tend to push into everybody's business. Or that they go around accusing the wrong people. Not like they haven't done that before (sarcasm).

As for Draco, the Malfoy's and Severus being kind and Ginny sleeping around, I didn't really care much for it. But that's because I can find a lot of stories where these sort of characters. Still, it wasn't distracting and the changes you made allowed for the story to be enjoyable and refreshing without being cliche at the same time.

Overall, a good story, so great job! :) I'll keep reading the sequel and see where it goes. Maybe I'll leave a review there as well. Hope this wasn't too critical or long. I like to leave reviews that are long and meaningful when I find stories that had me pondering/wondering in a good or bad way.

Have a wonderful day! :)
This is so good! And I’m grateful you didn’t drag out the suspense (do Draco and Hermione love each other, the prophecy isn’t a secret, Hermiones identity) so we can jump into the good stuff!
Sad coz Sirius actually like Mione and they're sending him to Azkaban soon maybs
HisBrokenAngel91 chapter 51 . 8/28
I loved this story, brilliant work. Loved the twist st the end too. Tom is still alive, how juicy. Can't wait to read the sequel!
aamlkb chapter 51 . 8/25
HJ0413xx chapter 1 . 7/17
Great story, can't wait to read the sequel!
emiliesarah chapter 1 . 7/8
Really good idea, however I wasn't too big of a fan of the writing. Please work on your spelling, grammar, and stop changing tenses constantly. It was extremely fast paced and the writing wasn't very deep.
MarinaDee chapter 1 . 7/1
I cannot get enough of your stories! I'm a huge Dramione fan and you made me fall in love with Dark!Hermione.
mrsleverton chapter 51 . 6/30
Wow, loved it, great story, so I've almost read all your ff I've just got goddess of victory and a few one shots left, you are very talented thanks for all the time and imagination you put into these they have entirely changed my views on the possibility of dramione.
K x
MotekElm chapter 51 . 6/26
great story
MotekElm chapter 17 . 6/26
although I'm sad at Harry's reaction, it is within character. now I'm looking forward to the vengeance
Khyharah chapter 50 . 6/6
This was amazing. I think I I read the children of the dark stories a while back and am so glad I came back to more of ur stories. This was just plain wonderful. Dark Hermione is always an interesting character to explore. Now I'm off to read more of yours!
Erimenthe chapter 51 . 6/3
I wonder if Voldemort is going to be happy that his daughter got rid of Dumbledore or mad that she usurped his right after being confined for so long. He's been looking forward to that after all lol. I hope that whatever the boys did with the letter (cause I can't see them not putting some curse or something in it) is gone before Hermione reads it or that someone else gets to it first and gets rid of it before they get back. Going to find the sequel now lol.
3,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »