Reviews for Finale
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
A very nice twist on the movie... I feel like crying, really! This gives it a little more a Romeo-and-Juliet feel, a sense of completeness that one lover will not live on in agony for so long and they'll be together soon. I LOVED IT!
Werepup chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
stupid elenthiel :P
Cleopatra12 chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
Don't pay any attention to flames. Though I didn't like the fact that Christian died, hell I didn't really like Satine dying in the movie, that didn't affect my enjoyment of this story. Very well written, emotional and quite true to the characters. I hope to see more from you in the future!

Actually, BeetleBon99, the thing that really killed Satine that night was all of the singing, and the fact that when Christian held her lying on her back, the blood stayed in her trachea and choked her. She wouldn't have died, had he turned her over and let her cough the blood out. At least not that night.
Hindi Sad Diamonds chapter 3 . 3/2/2003
Ignore such cruel reviews, you have done a great job. You have expressed yourself wonderfully nd you're a great writer. It's a very sad story, and it would be nice to see more stories from you soon. Good job.

-Hindi Sad Diamonds
Tarabridget87 chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
Kinda short, but hey I thought it was good! But wouldn't Satine have died anyway?
Belegorath chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
your ass is so grass!
Belegorath chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
You are a stupid stupid craphead! Yes stupid is the only word I can say right now. STUPID! BAD ELF *THWAK* I no longer love you! You killed my beloved Christian! Damn you! Stupid! *anime like face contorted in rage* Damn you to mordor and back! And may your. sorry, my blonde elf never sweep you off your feet again! That's better. Nimru Ryoukai.
Tani chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
WAH so sad. stupid duke. Very creative, so sad.
Werepup chapter 1 . 2/23/2003