Reviews for Can't Get Warm
Brittansrules1 chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
You should write more this is a great story
brittanarules1 chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
You should do more of this its a great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2017
Awww... is that the end? Great story! If you decide to continue, it'd great to see Alex going back to work and Maggie and Kara's reactions on a mission. But if that's the end, it was all fantastic. Thanks for the awesome work!
weeharty chapter 9 . 5/10/2017
Wow... steamy shower then!
Danni0204 chapter 9 . 5/10/2017
Aww, I've just read all 9 chapters at once! They were all lovely and beautiful. I love how caring Maggie was and how much Alex just needed to hold Maggie, and that was enough for her. They are so sweet and in love and ah...perfect!

Nice work!
Anna chapter 8 . 5/7/2017
I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Gleefreak15 chapter 8 . 5/7/2017
Thank you for the update I liked this chapter.
Gleefreak15 chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
Yay I have finally caught up on this story. This chapter was really good I loved it. Maggie and Alex are seriously perfect for each other they are definitely soulmates. I can't wait to see where you take this story and what will happen next.
Svufreak123 chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
great chapter!
icesk8er chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
I am very happy that you can't stay away from this. I love this story. They are so sweet. I love how vulnerable Alex is and how amazing Maggie is taking care of her. You write it very well. I hope you decide to continue the story and maybe follow some more healing for Alex in a psychological/mental capacity. Maybe follow the journey of them moving in together and more of their relationship. Also, not now, but at some point in the story, I'd love to see Alex taking care of a very sick Maggie (or something like that).
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
okay i really love your fanfiction. if your taking one shots would you be able to do one where Maggie and Alex are cuddling in bed and telling each other how much the love each other and what they love about each other?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
This is just so incredibly sweet. And the vulnerabilities Alex is facing, and learning to trust in such a trauma induced sickness, wow you are capturing this amazingly well. I like what the other reviewer said about a mission or something for Alex. I don't want this to end soon, please keep updating!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
Those were wonderful chapters! And so quickly updated! It was great that you had Maggie and Kara working together again. And it's also nice to see Alex vulnerable every once in a (long) while. She's a badass. But even badasses need help sometimes. If that's the end of the story, it's really great! But if you wanna continue, I could totally see some great chapters coming out of Alex going back to work and what would happen when she went out on a dangerous mission. Who would be more freaked out by that, Alex, Maggie or Kara? Just an idea. :) But great job on this one!
Mer chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
My English is not good, but I want to tell you that your story enchants me.
Peaches4590 chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
Love, love, love this story!