Reviews for The Substitute
GSYH chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
LOL, I love how hilarious the staff is!
GSYH chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
I really like the full of personality, dryly but dramatically humourous way that Minerva and Severus has been talking and thinking, away from the students.
GSYH chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
It's like how Percy sings in the shower, the more serious some people try to look in front of others, the more likely their silly will be very silly when they think no one is looking. Ha!
GSYH chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Awesome, though shouldn't a few Slytherins be a little impressed by the snake.
GSYH chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Ah, Minerva, never tempt fortune to respond to that challenge!
GSYH chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
OH GOD! Steve is AWESOME!

I've got the cutest image of Nifflers hanging off him like little children for some reason.
GSYH chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Ah to be in an invisible cloak during one of their 'staff meeting'!

If Dumbledore isn't careful with the jam though, he's going to end up with Nargles or Beard Gnomes or SOMETHING living in his beard.
MendaciousMinx chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I surfed for Steve Irwin fics because I was so heartbroken about the death, and this really helped me through it. Thank you so, so much for providing me with that ounce of comfort I needed. I'd like to read more-it would sort of keep him alive for me.
sweetrose9864 chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
GREAT STORY! i love the whole steve irwin thing and how you incorporated him into the harry potter world, because i was just looking for stuff on steve irwin and this came up and im glad that i found it, its a nice way to remember him. update soon please.
damage.com chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OK, this? THIS is why I read fanfiction. Sorry, I have no concrit for you-this is perfect.

Thanks so much for giving me these excellent things to read. You rock!
Vanafindiel chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
Oh, how silly. Keep it up!
bluelotusflower chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
Great writing, great characterization, great dialogue. I suppose it's not likely that there'll ever be an update...but oh well. At least this hasn't ended on a cliffhanger.
Stormy1x2 chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
This is hysterical! I absolutely love it! You've got Steve's voice down perfectly, and I love the exclamations Minerva and Sev keep coming up with!
Unseen Watcher chapter 7 . 11/13/2005