Reviews for The Substitute
starstrucked chapter 7 . 10/25/2003
Snape/McGonagall? Now THERE'S something I hadn't considered before.

All the same, this is a wonderful story. Keep up the great work D
thecod chapter 7 . 10/25/2003
great just simply great now i know why i wait so long for your updates they're worth that wait
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
YEAH! Awesome story! Minerva & Severus, wow. And Sevvie's sarcasm is so brilliant that even the wonder of Steve Irwin teaching at Hogwarts is forced to share the spotlight. Next chapter soon please!
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Merlin in a girdle! (I like that line) This is HILARIOUS! At the beginning of this story I thought nothing could be better than Steve Irwin teaching at Hogwarts, but Snape's sense of humor tops even that. Brilliant!
Helna chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
LOL! This is a great story! I love it!

The SS/MM in it is wonderful! With Irwin as a teacher! It's great!
Romm chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
*grins* Poor Minerva. That jab about the hi-fi was awesome.
Crookykanks chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
LOL! I'm so happy that this finally updated! It took long enough! I was about to give up! Please update quicker this time, I do love this! Thanks for the update!

- (meow!)
Sailor Sol chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
Hahahaha... That's very much something Dumbledore would do! Great job, I was so excited to see that you had updated! Keep up the great work, and post more soon please!
LinZE chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
Do I forsee some -longer lasting- repripussions from their experience in the forrest? Oh well, in any case this really is great and you HAVE to update soon *grin*

thanks for sharing

Linds
LinZE chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
'Albusian fashion' - I love it! I may have to steal this one *grin*

A great start

Linds
ELysia chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
FANTASTIC!

Rather short in comparison but made up for with quality. Love the Minerva and Snape shipping and waiting for more!

Keep up the great work, you know I worship the ground you walk on so I'll give up blathering on because I am hopeless at reviews just thought you should get more than a "great chapter"

See you round,

Ely.

Campy Capybara chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
I was snickering and giggling throughout this chapter. Ah... Just the thing to make my day! Thanks!
Tourmaline chapter 6 . 10/19/2003
Oh, my. Steve Irwin as CoMA teacher. Now THAT is a brilliant idea! The encounter with the Squid, Bondo in the Great Hall, and of course the Skrewt... ::starts giggling again::

You've done a marvelous job with Minerva's POV, by the way. I can see her having that sarcastic, dry sense of humor. Pity she Obliviated Snape; the two of them might actually like each other if they bothered to talk civilly. Then again, maybe they'd just fight tooth and nail _

So... you ARE still writing on this marvelously funny little gem, right? ::points up at email addy:: Write and tell me either way, will you? I'd hate to keep checking for updates in vain.

Happy writing,

Tourmaline
Puella Deville chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
Goodness, this is fun! Admirable treatment of an out-there premise, with everyone so in-character (for an OOC situation, that is - "By Merlin's poodle pajamas," was it?).

The Snape/McGonagall drunken encounter was especially funny and well done.
agnodike chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
I LOVE THIS! ROTFLMAO! UPDATE SOON!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »