Reviews for The Substitute
Alena chapter 6 . 9/18/2003
Oh my... that was utterly hilarious! Great job!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
Please, please, please say you haven't abandoned this wonderful story.

My husband and I are both Harry Potter AND Steve Irwin fans.

We just spent the better part of an hour sitting here reading this story and falling over each other from laughter.

This is going on my favorite stories list and you are going on my favorite authors list.

I had wondered if anyone besides me had seen the humor possible in a crossover with these characters. Thank you for writing the inevitable melding of such delightful genres.
Rob1 chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
I'll admit to some doubts about a cross-over with 'Crocodile Hunter', but your story has me totally cracking up! I can actually picture the scenes in my head. You've done such a nice job of making this story work- great writing, tight characterizations and way more plot than I would have expected. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story. It's a great ride!
Jake chapter 6 . 7/14/2003
Laughing... my ass off... painfull... sitting here with no ass... oh there goes my spleen...
Jake chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
Haven't seen this one before. With like 5 billion hp stories on ffnet it's difficult to find something new, or even good. THANK YOU!

Steve Irwin rules. It's not really courage tho, more inspired dementia and motivated goggle eyed insanity.
Coca-Cola Classic chapter 6 . 7/6/2003
very nicely put... well written... spectacular job!
Gnomish Librarian chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
Wonderfully funny story. Please update it soon. Im adding this tale to my favorite stories list.
damagedbutinvigorated chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
V. amusing!

Liked it when Snape said "Admirable sentiments" -that's from CoS, its what Lucius Malfoy says!

Also, "Merlin in a girdle", that's awesome.
wallyflower chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Delightful! Severus' reckless humour is refreshing, and the banter and conversational bombs are written very well. And the identity of the substitute stunned me into a dumb silence for a few minutes. I look forward to more, and I'm off to read chapter two!
Aille chapter 6 . 5/13/2003
[screaming with laughter] OMG... this is absolutely priceless... please say you will be updating this soon.
Lady Cinnibar chapter 6 . 5/12/2003
Can I stop laughing now? Thanks. If you post more, I'll hunt it down and read it. Now, excuse me... I've got to go put some plaster on my ribs... I think they're strained...
Kateri1 chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
LOL, oh man... that, that was... unique. Lovely chapter.
Jera chapter 6 . 4/30/2003
Genius. Demented, twisted and absolutely brilliant! Please continue this soon
Crookykanks chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
I am laughinf very hard1 It's hard to type! that wa hysterical! Great, now I have thehiccups1 Post chapter seven soon!

- (meow!)
warwitch-18ca chapter 6 . 4/28/2003
Oh. My. God.

LOL

I loved this chapter, I've been looking all over the net for a story with the slightest mention of snape/mcgonagall pairing. And the steve Irwin theme has always been an incredibly original idea. Your comic writing is something to envy as well. From all us readers and writers I'd like to salute you for writing such a great fic.

'salute'