Reviews for Band of Gold
LittleRachelBerry chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Ah, I love this. It's really in character with Mel.
Amy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Loved the ending. It's sad but very good, and sweet. Very well written.
Cinthia Swan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I just loved it
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hm...I haven't reviewed this. That's funny, I thought I had.

I love this. ] It's so REAL, you know what I mean? It's so not cliche and full of emotion and feelings and confusion and even romance. I just watched the movie last night, and this really hits home.

Hits home, haha. Sweet Home Alabama. Aren't I punny. D

]Wackyy
azuredreams chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
love ur short but sweet fanfic ) love it Love it, LOVE it!
betty-boo chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I liked the way you wrote this, and I think it fitted within the film well.
Alenor chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
aw, that sweet. nice ficlet, cya later.
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
That was really cute! I enjoyed it very much. You seemed to do a good job of keeping Mel in character, and it was very well written. Bravo!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
That was really great - i would love for you to continue this :)
Kikilynn chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
i really luv the story know u haven't updated in a while but i luv it so if u could please update please!

luv ya

Kiki
JadziaKobra15 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Hey! I'm from Poland and I've seen "Sweet home Alabama" recently. I've fallen in love with this movie, it's graet. And I must say, that your fanfic is also great. It's a great description of what Melanie could feel when she was packing to leave to Alabama. It's the best fanfic about this movie I've read. Unfortunatly there aren't many of those in the internet... I've got a question: do you maybe know a site in the internet, where I could find some fanfictions about "Sweet home Alabama"? I would really apriciate if you could answer me. Like I said before, I'm from Poland, so sorry for any mistakes. Bye and thanks for your fanfic.
bronwyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
omg! that was so good! haha
lime-girl chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
This story is brilliant! I love the movie "Sweet Home Alabama" and as I was reading this I could imagine it happening in the movie. Very desciptive, awesome ending and perfect characterization of Melanie. Well done!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This was really well written! Well done. It was very deep and meaningful and I enjoyed reading it a lot.
C.Queen chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
This is a really good fic even though I didn't exactly love the movie since I kinda thought Jake deserved better but that was just me. Anyway it was really nice how you worked up to the ring and the comparisions to the one Andrew had given her. Anyway keep up the good work.