Reviews for Our Sweet Convalescence
OhBabyNotMyGayAss chapter 10 . 2/14
I'm hooked. I'm drugged. I humbly ask for more lol
seto'swifey chapter 10 . 8/18/2018
Loving the story! I like how cooly Itachi and Sasuke pulled off that double date. I hope you get well soon. Depression is certainly no joke and I want to give you my condolences for the loss of your friend. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. Sending positive vibes your way .
TrappedInHappiness chapter 10 . 8/5/2018
This is way too interesting. Normally I stick with SasuNaru only. But I kinda like it when Sasuke is ok with sharing Naruto with Itachi. I hope Naruto is shared equally between the brothers.
gingerz.will.rule.the.world chapter 10 . 7/7/2018
Love this! I hope you feel better! - I know it's not easy, but keep fighting! You're worth it!

I can't wait for the ItaNaru date!
Yami Heart chapter 10 . 7/3/2018
This is the first time I've seen another person continue a date, this ought to be good.
die blaue Rose chapter 10 . 7/4/2018
Hi,

Thank you for writing! This fic has had a place in my heart since the beginning, you have an ability to write really well while keeping the plot consistent and make the reading a pleasure. Thank you!

I am sorry to read about your depression. It is an incredibly sad thing to have. I wish you a lot of strength and give you my respect for still having the energy to keep on writing this. That is amazing off of you.

Thank you for your hard work! I hope you are equally taking good care of yourself.
sofsof2015 chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Omg. I’m so mad I didn’t see this earlier. Amazing and can’t wait for the next chapter
Serenity811 chapter 10 . 7/4/2018
I really liked it! And I wish you all the best and the blessing of God for getting better with the depression.

I am looking forward to the next chapter!
ForgottenAutumnReign chapter 10 . 7/4/2018
Well I'M okay with it
TigrezzTail chapter 10 . 7/3/2018
Nice that Naruto has moved past the complete denial stage is now open to possibilities. I'm guessing the two knew Sasuke would be called forth and Itachi didn't want Naruto's night to end on such a flat and unhappy note.
Onedayinjune chapter 10 . 7/3/2018
Loved this chapter! Great writing. Keep up the great work!
HeartSNS chapter 10 . 7/3/2018
Eeeee! U have got my excitement really peaked to see the result of the double date!

Imma a fan of the 3 boys and I am a tingle of anticipation of what those 3 boys will be like!

But that’s my eagerness coming out, sometimes it is so hard not to want to rush to the hot stuff!

Ohhhhhhh I’m so hoping that your next chap will flow easily!

May your muse be with you:)
SilverKitsune2017 chapter 10 . 7/3/2018
That was an amazing date. You really captured their relationship well. Sasuke was being adorable and Sasuke at the same time. He was trying so hard. Poor Naruto is so flustered and whoa, Itachi doesn't take any prisoners with that ending. Can't wait to read the next update.
HeartSNS chapter 9 . 6/13/2018
I anxiously await some more fun!

Your story is moving smooth and silky that I think u could have it done in a few more chaps!

I’m sooooo eager to c all 3 in a sandwich mmm mmm good!

May your muse be with you:)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2018
I some how lost this story and found it again and I will happily wait for the next CH.