Reviews for Hunters and Predators
How-to-smile-101 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
I have no ill intent with this review, I am merely telling you your small mistakes I have noticed.
1) Exlamation points. In four chapters there where more of them than full stops or commas. Honestly, I think you need to re-read about where they are used. There are many like you who favor using Exlamation marks frequently but it just makes your story look childish. I have managed to read four chapters before feeling fed up of the sheer amount of them. In this chapter Selina said something that ended in a Exlamation mark then you said "she said evenly" Exlamation marks are used as exclamations! Such as that, it's when you stress the last word or shout. E.g "Look out!" Or "Help!" Not after every sentance.
2) Selina and Tulrah.
Two words. Mary-Sues.
Meaning they are too perfect. Too powerful, too everything. Everyone has a flaw and your characters seem far too perfect. Down to the tragic past. I stopped reading at this chapter
3) Legolas and everyone else are compleat out of character.
I suggest a major re-write.
choirbandgeek chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
I really loved this story! I thought the new characters were really well done!
Kazlitt chapter 28 . 5/11/2003
Hello, I really, really loved this story. Ohh! I HATE that this is the end! Oh, not good!

Anyways, could you please read my story? It's called Arsarmwen, and it's under the name Kazlitt.

I really loved this story!
JB chapter 28 . 4/11/2003
amanda chapter 28 . 4/4/2003
Wow that was great. Alot of thease stories end sad and stupid... but not this one this one on a scale of 1 to 10 gets a 12! you should make tons of storys your good at it
Aiyas-Nighthawk chapter 27 . 3/31/2003
I finally got my lazy computer to work. My, someone has been bizzy!

OMG- this has got to be one of the best stories that I have read in a good long time (I was being lazy with my last review!)Salina is stellar! The relationship is brillantly played off, you allowed it develop in it's own time, also allowing the twosome to grow as charcters. I can't believe that you don't speak English as a frist language! I can't wait till lets me read the next chapter.
Serenia-dreamer of the woods chapter 28 . 3/29/2003
Aw! the best story ever! This is on my favorite stories list. And thanks for emailing me back and giving me an answer to my question. It shows an author really cares when they take the time to do that and I will now make sure to read all of the stories you write.

Thanks!

Serenia-dreamer of the woods
alex chapter 28 . 3/29/2003
That story is the best! I loved the end it had me in tears! I am trying to make a fanfiction on lord of the rings myself but I need ideas email me some if you have any spare if not my dreams shall guide me, anyway KEEP WRITING

Alex
lulu bell chapter 28 . 3/26/2003
Great story! Loved the ending with the two kids. So,*a sly grin creeps over her face* you are going to miss us? i have a cure, it is to... WRITE A SEQUAL! about what? How about those two cute kids? You don't have to write a sequal if you don't want to, but at least write another story. Please think about it. Thanx! I realy enjoyed this story!

Lulu Bell :-D
Orion chapter 28 . 3/26/2003
Oh I'm going to cry! I'm so happy everything turned great. I am sad that it is over though. But hey you could always do a sequel. Anyway you are a AWESOME writer and I can't wait to see your next story. Keep it up!
feanen chapter 28 . 3/26/2003
good ending
Danfred chapter 28 . 3/26/2003
No! It's over! :( I'm so sad!

One tip though, when one person is talking continuessly for more than one paragraph, you put quotation marks before the first word in the new paragraph. _ Great work.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 28 . 3/26/2003
Great Story!

I was really impressed with it.
Cap'n Spiffy chapter 28 . 3/26/2003
YAY! This is a really good story! I hope u keep on writin!
Andrea chapter 27 . 3/25/2003
Very good! Keep writing, just when i think the story's over, you add a little foreshadowing at the end of the chapter. Please update soon!