Reviews for Well, That's a First
RCKBNFSK chapter 12 . 5/28
Absolutely loved this idea. Please share your creativity with us and write another story where Kate is writing a Fanfiction and Castle stumbles across it. We all know they talk in subtext but this a great spin on talking to each other without talking to each other.

Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2020
Жаль, что нет продолжения:(
CKL chapter 20 . 12/3/2019
Please finish this story. It is so fabulous please?
CKL chapter 20 . 9/2/2019
Is this the end of this story about firsts? I so want more. I adore your writing. Please write more.
natters chapter 20 . 12/15/2018
More please!
FluffyFierce chapter 20 . 1/3/2018
Epic...a great balance of your value added own (hearing Beckett’s inner thoughts re Josh amusing and that special Beckett ness) and a v well written visiting of canon.
FluffyFierce chapter 19 . 12/14/2017
Revisiting those key moment was delightful, with the freshness of the fan fiction correspondence in the background...wonder if she’ll start a new fiction or if it’s the correspondence from here on in? Looking forward to more instalments
vjlee chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
Wow, that was something - the first time Beckett has ever slapped someone and the first time Castle ever told Kate that he loved her. All to say is "if only"... ;)
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 12/4/2017
This chapter covered a lot of ground!

Dumping the surgeon was a really good part. I like thinking of him as a jerk and your portrayal of the discussion pointed out just how much of a creep he is. What a difference it would have been had Kate told Castle about this before the crap hit the fan.

Castle had no idea where Kate's heart was in relation to himself. Shifts himself out of the equation trying to get her to stand down after being elected as the only one that might be able to get through to her. And she dismisses him just like that.

He hadn't said the words to her yet, but she had to know it already. Three years he's been by her side putting himself in harms way and doing everything he possibly could to make her life just a little bit easier. A little more fun.

Still yanks at me to think that she closes her eyes believing that she's heard the last words from him. As sweet as they were, she thinks she'll never hear them again.

I hope when she awakens from this that she allows him to repeat those words a lot sooner than in the series!
1822andallthat chapter 20 . 12/1/2017
Thanks for slapping Josh : he was being a huge jerk.

The second part of the chapter was like a ffw viewing of the end of s3. Super intense, with the added bonus of their thoughts.

What a first. *sobs*
Beetlebug chapter 20 . 11/30/2017
Caught up again and still can’t get enough...more more more
blodi52 chapter 20 . 11/30/2017
When Kate slaps Josh it's funny but the ending is sad! Great chapter, look forward for the next!
dopeysac chapter 20 . 11/29/2017
Ugh! I. . . . This ep and this chapter. So good yet it kills me. Looking forward to the next chapter.
southerngirl1 chapter 20 . 11/29/2017
Whew, hard to watch way back when and still hard to re-live it through words.
theputz913 chapter 20 . 11/29/2017
Those two firsts were definitely NOT happy firsts...but there’s nowhere to go but up now right? Curious where they go now and what firsts they encounter as we venture into season 4. So glad you updated this...hoping Beckett might embark on a new fanfic story while she is recovering at her dads cabin.