Reviews for Chain of Command - Extended Epilogue
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 5/4
I'm really glad you wrote this epilogue. It was good seeing Roxy get home, though I was a little surprised they were so proper. All in good time, I suppose. The scene with Eric was a surprise, as well. And I can't wait for Mainframe's PTO!
RangerWill chapter 1 . 5/2
Very nice... Techrat gets a job/indentured servitude working for G.I. Joe, Jetta begins a budding romance with Zandar, Eric Raymond is an undercover Cobra operative whom I guess was responsible for getting Cool Slither on the airwaves and in the mainstream market (Love the references to the Crimson Twins and the Hail Hydra/Hail Cobra salute). Now the unanswered questions. Who is General Llewellyn? Who is Emmett Benton really? G.I. Joe has the components of the Synergy mainframe. Will it be repaired and/or upgraded and returned to Jerrica Benton seeing as the former President signed an executive order declaring Synergy a national treasure and exclusive property of Starlight Records? What is going to happen to the Jacqui Benton/Jem HARPy? Will Jerrica take advantage of this to her life easier? I can see her using it for public appearances but it can't mimic Jerrica's singing voice. And FINALLY, now that Zartan has the other JemStar earring what will happen next? Enquiring minds want to know! (You can PM me the answers,) One more thing. Was Eric's sister "Christy" a reference to Christy Marx who the creator of Jem, a writer for G.I. Joe and portrayed Lindsey Pierce in that abysmal Jem and the Holograms movie? Sorry for my OWN mini-novel...