Reviews for A Different Arrow
orthankg1 chapter 1 . 8/11
Very nice.
KristosLilly chapter 7 . 7/26
Love it. So glad you're writing this. I hope Felicity isn't in this lol Will read more soon!
KristosLilly chapter 6 . 7/26
Liked it. I just love Lauriver stories.
KristosLilly chapter 5 . 7/26
Glad Lauriver are officially back together, that Oliver didn't dump her for the Tommy stuff. Really good job!
KristosLilly chapter 4 . 7/26
Oh wow Tommy and Laurel did it in here too. I hope Oliver doesn't stay angry for long. Really good story!
KristosLilly chapter 3 . 7/26
Ahh you did do a scar-seeing scene. Great job. Lauriver fics are so rare so this is very appreciated!
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 7/26
Love it. I would love a scene too where Laurel sees the scars on Oliver's back. It could be so poignant.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 7/26
Love the twist on canon. Really glad Lauriver are reunited. I miss them so much on the show!
LycoX chapter 30 . 5/27
Really good story here with all the changes you implemented.
highlander348 chapter 30 . 5/27
Tthis was a wonderful story! Thank you for writing it! :D
What happened though? I thought you were going until the end of season 2? Writer's block or just lost interest? I was just curious.
Lauriver4ever chapter 30 . 5/26
This entire story has been very good and has had a very good run. You are an excellent writer and I excitedly await your next Arrow (Lauriver) story. May the force be with you in your writing.
CrazyCaz chapter 30 . 5/26
This was such a happy and fluffy fic! No massive dramas and fair bit of action! Loved this! Can't wait for more!
Ravenmore45 chapter 28 . 5/26
A wedding for the ages. Laurel and Oliver forever!
Ravenmore45 chapter 27 . 5/26
A exciting chapter and one of the best yet! Malcolm deserved to die and the things he did were unforgivable. Thea is my favorite character on Arrow next to Laurel. She provides a nice contrast to Oliver's broodiness with her snarky attitude and zest for life. Kind of like Robin to Batman. Artemis is a cool codename but she should stick to her current costume. Silver just doesn't look right for her.
WinterRain36 chapter 28 . 5/26
I will say it again I so wish this had happened on the show! (daydreams)
Thea shouldn't be bothered by Oliver still calling her Speedy in private. It's a endearing nickname spoken with love and affection by Oliver and Laurel. Italy sounds like a wonderful place for a honeymoon. Oliver and Laurel could always could run into a adventure there. (hint hint) Like say an arms deals involving terrorists or something. After all trouble always seems to find Oliver. Lol
Now Thea gets to step up and be the main hero for awhile! Could the news pick up on the fact that Artemis is protecting the city and endorse her? She gets some name recognition for a change!