Reviews for A Different Arrow
JusticeAvenger93 chapter 30 . 5/12
I hope that you decide to write a sequel to this GORRAM AWESOME story!
Matt9917 chapter 16 . 2/4
Kinda sucks that Oliver didn't end up with Oliver in the TV series, I mean Laurel was a lot of motivation to survive and come back home, not Felicity. Made more sense if Oliver and Laurel had gotten back together.
orthankg1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Very nice.
KristosLilly chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
Love it. So glad you're writing this. I hope Felicity isn't in this lol Will read more soon!
KristosLilly chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
Liked it. I just love Lauriver stories.
KristosLilly chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
Glad Lauriver are officially back together, that Oliver didn't dump her for the Tommy stuff. Really good job!
KristosLilly chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
Oh wow Tommy and Laurel did it in here too. I hope Oliver doesn't stay angry for long. Really good story!
KristosLilly chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Ahh you did do a scar-seeing scene. Great job. Lauriver fics are so rare so this is very appreciated!
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Love it. I would love a scene too where Laurel sees the scars on Oliver's back. It could be so poignant.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Love the twist on canon. Really glad Lauriver are reunited. I miss them so much on the show!
LycoX chapter 30 . 5/27/2017
Really good story here with all the changes you implemented.
highlander348 chapter 30 . 5/27/2017
Tthis was a wonderful story! Thank you for writing it! :D
What happened though? I thought you were going until the end of season 2? Writer's block or just lost interest? I was just curious.
Lauriver4ever chapter 30 . 5/26/2017
This entire story has been very good and has had a very good run. You are an excellent writer and I excitedly await your next Arrow (Lauriver) story. May the force be with you in your writing.
CrazyCaz chapter 30 . 5/26/2017
This was such a happy and fluffy fic! No massive dramas and fair bit of action! Loved this! Can't wait for more!
Ravenmore45 chapter 28 . 5/26/2017
A wedding for the ages. Laurel and Oliver forever!