|Reviews for Time Travel with a Twist|
| anjiepotter chapter 1 . 1/6
its my second time i read this story. nice twist
| fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
| christjp05 chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Just lovely. You mind created a rather twisted place for voldy to end up at. I love it. The idea of luscious serving at table almost made me wet myself. Thank you.
| Renny236 chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
What fun! I thoroughly enjoyed this! Great twist on the Grim Reaper challenge and good choice not to make Voldemort a good guy - I quite liked the fact he got to sample the Void option before deciding to help.
| Rogue15 chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
This has to be one of the funniest things that I have read in a long time.
Thank you very much for a very enjoyable read.
| hisnhers chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Snort! That was funny! Well done.
| Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
| servantize chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
Lol I love it. I can see this becoming a really good story
| Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
Nice idea - don't think I've seen Voldemort sent back to HELP Harry before.
| ggf1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
thanks. my day is a bit brighter
| Carthienes chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
I like the premise, though I'm currently arguing with myself as to whether longer would be better or just spoil the flow.
I would be interested in hearing the full story of when Harry and Hermione got sent back though... That sounded fun.
| Steve2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
Loved it. Would like to see a second chapter. It could go something like this:
1. Dumbles gathers his order to investigate Voldemort's change in plans for conquest.
2. Voldie's restaurant becomes an instant hit in the wizarding world, with everyone who is anyone wanting to get in.
3. Minnie leaves her post as Deputy in order to become a host in Chez Voldemort.
4. Vodie gets makeup tips from Hannah, and takes it to heart, along with gaining a new nose prosthetic.
5. The Slytherins have to perform clean-up of the restaurant, like, all the time. Draco is seen moving around the tables, picking up plates from dirty tables, all the while wearing a hair net.
6. Luna gets the Veil of Death moved from the Ministry to the restaurant to serve as a decoration. It serves double duty as the area all the refuse is thrown into. Well, thrown into by Draco.
7. Vince and Greg understand the restaurant business better than anyone and are hired to enforce the waiting behind the velvet rope, which only is moved to allow a dining patron entry to the restaurant. They are very good at it as if they had previous experience being hired muscle for years at Hogwarts.
8. Trelawney is approached by a muggleborn and advised to get some rabbit ears to help her divination ability. She does so, nor realizing he meant it as a joke. Jokes on him as she is now able to sense when a call is about to happen, as if she were a witch version of Uncle Martin on My Favorite Martian (old TV show, look it up). She ends up getting a job at Chez Voldemort answering phones and firecalls. Somebody has to do it and she finds her calling.
9. Voldie gains a posh accent which makes him sound more "lordish". This is good since people are not aware of him having changed a supplier and now Severus is making many of the side dishes out of gunge (why yes, I have read Judge Dredd and know who Otto Sump is, thank you).
10. Minister Fudge has dinner there and says he can't pay, and that they can bill his office. Voldie says he needs to pay and puts him to work washing dishes. This angers the House Elf union as a scab is now working Chez Voldemort washing dishes, and they let their grievances be known... at the Ministry where they all go on strike, which is not fun for the Ministry officials. On the plus side, Fudge knows how to clean dishes when he is pressed into service cleaning the Ministry cafeteria.
Just some fun ideas I thought of after reading this. Well done! Very entertaining story.
| tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
That final line. Very funny piece.
| Sintares chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
Just hilarious, I read it every few months just for the last line..
| Monkeyduck chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
It was a fun concept, and I liked it overall but the last line was so utterly perfect it dwarfed the rest of the story...I love it, thank you!