Reviews for For Love
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 10/8
I'm definitely looking forward to more. I really love the idea of Hinata going back, and this is honestly very believable. Much luv here. :D
NHHY99 chapter 7 . 7/13
i've expect yandere hinata, thought.
actually if naruto did die when hinata alive.
she will gone crazy.
:D
good story.. but i think.. hinata too much to think about all conflict. knowing, even she is a head of hyuga clan she still can't do much.
even hiruzen with decades of experience being hokage.
romw chapter 1 . 6/6
work*
romw chapter 1 . 6/6
Keep up the good qork
Laurie chapter 7 . 6/2
I have no problem with improving a chapter you aren't satisfied with. For me, knowing there's a problem, especially when it's structural, makes writing further that much harder. Your fix, which also reads really well, won't be nagging you so you'll probably end up updating faster ( being selfish, I'm in favor of that!). I really want to see what plans you have for the Uchiha.

alejandrathemexican chapter 7 . 6/3
This was really well done and I immensely enjoyed this chapter
RavenShadow chapter 7 . 6/3
Nice work! I'm always happy to see an update for this story.
AzureTemplar3535 chapter 1 . 6/2
I admire Hinata trying to save the Uchiha Clan by extent Sasuka but in the end there is no way she going stop it.

There are just too many thing , both Uchiha's internal politics and many external forces driving towards this fight.

First the externals , the biggest being Danzo. He had always hated the Uchiha Clan and thought of ways to destroy them , he use the Kyuubi attack to start his plans.
He and his ROOT , start rumors that the Uchiha or an Uchiha was responsible for the Kyuubi attack , since only the Sharingan can control Bijuus , which cause Konoha to distrust and in the end hate the Uchiha clan.
Also he was in league with both Madara , Orochimaru and Akatsuki form the beginning , and he helped Orochimaru his the invasion and gave the location of Naruto's birth to Obito. On a side note why they worked together , they all where planning to betray each other.

He use his power and the Bureaucracy of Konoha to mess with the Uchiha's finances , businesses and other stuff. He had his ROOT to assassinate Uchiha members.

On a side note , he was the one responsible for leaking that Naruto is the Jinchuuriki of Kurama. Also he organized the ostracization and mistreatment of Naruto , including getting him kicked out of the orphanage.

If you are wondering how he got away with this , that is simple , Shisui's Kotoamatsukami. So Hinata would have to prevent Danzo from getting it , and using it on Sarutobi and the other clans heads. If you wondering why he just didn't do that , he use the Kotoamatsukami on Sarutobi to weaken him , so the standards of academy would drop , creating weaker ninjas , with weaker ninjas , Konoha would be defeated , making Sarutobi and the Will of Fire look bad. He also let people take control of Konoha finances to hurt the village economy and lastly he made Sarutobi take missions away from Suna , to destroy the village finances , so they would help Orochimaru with his invasion , so to discredit Sarutobi's idea of making allies and Danzo's idea of destroy all other village to be correct.

Madara wanted the whole clan dead , for not siding with him when he betrayed the village. In the novels he had Obito help Itachi kill all the members.

The internal problems of Uchiha clan , are huge. First they perceive the village is against them and hates them. They are right in away , do to their power and the Curse of Hate ( powering up the Sharingan) , people are afraid of them. Plus powering up the Sharingan requires the person to go through multiple massive psychology traumas , people like that do not make rastional decisions. Since I can't post this in chapter 7 , post this here
DragonPony022 chapter 7 . 6/2
Man great chapter, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
AlteraWinter chapter 7 . 6/2
Wow, this is a really great story! I really like your take on Hinata's character and i think you show her internal struggles really well! I also enjoy her interactions with Naruto and Neji, they are really sweet.
I also wanted to thank you for the attantion you pay to details and trying to keep the details as close to cannon as possible. While I don't think it is strictly neccessary I really do think that it shows how much work and tought you put toward this story and for that I am thankful.
I wish you best of luck with furter chapters and look foward to your next update!
oneklm chapter 7 . 5/18
This is so good. Cant wait until they are going to academy
embrewing chapter 3 . 4/1
seriously though, the only real complaint i have is that i feel like she should be acting more maturely she's what 20-25 now?
embrewing chapter 2 . 4/1
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT MY ULTIMATE MARTIAL ART IS BOVINE INSPIRED!
AzureTemplar3535 chapter 7 . 3/12
I love Peggy Sue stories and this is one of the best I have ever reed.
I like that you pointed out that Neji only understood some of what Hinata was saying. Too many fics fail to grasp that most kids have a limited vocabuary as well as a simpler way way of understanding things. You seem to be doing well on this front.

Hinqta mourns her baby. Good. Well done. I was afraid you'd gloss over it. But she's not just mourning Naruto. Good.