Reviews for Kick Off Your Boots and Stay a While
Call me a climber cause I just had to deal with this cliffhanger, AH LOVE THIS
L.Padfoot chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
please, keep posting! I am loving your fic. 3
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2017
I guess this story is dead now. I had really high hopes for it going somewhere
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Please post I've been waiting for 2 months. Everyday I get on and check and I feel so disappointed. Please post this is a really good story and I hope it doesn't go unfinished.
LetsGoKoby chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
...I read this entire thing from when McCree showed up in a southern accent, and I barely know how a southern accent sounds. I'm very confused right now.

Lmfao liked the chapter! LooKing forward to the next ones :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
AHHH THAT WAS SO STEAMYYYY! I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER :D
Deviling chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
I'm loving this so much!
A fan of this chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
Oooooh boy. Can't wait to see Mcree get a shotgun blast to the back
Dr. B. Shadow chapter 4 . 7/19/2017
After a horrible summer, I really needed this update, even looking into writing a tentatively McMercy fic, thank you for being inspirational, and keeping this strong, I love it _
Koko da Cat chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
You are making more right? This is so good. You've done really well. I hope you make more.
Littlebrwk chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
This just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the excellent work, I'm sure we all appreciate it.
Angelacakes chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
Ah these where so good ! Omg so much goodness and sadness and crying makes me have feelings keep it up loved it loved it loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Please continue the story, so good!
Deviling chapter 3 . 6/21/2017
This is pretty good! I love this pairing!
AutumnRave chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
Oh, now my anon review shows up, sorry about that! You can always delete it if you want to. Also, you mention you do not have a beta, yes? If you still do not have one, I would be more than happy to show you any spelling errors and grammar mistakes (though I am very poor when it comes to grammar myself, but I will do my best. So far I think I saw two maybe? You can always PM me to discuss this further.)

But so far, this is gold! I love it! And I will be more than willing to give you any ideas for this wonderful fic! Have a wonderful day and thanks again for writing this!