Reviews for A Sensational Story
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 11/27
WTF?
lobita22 chapter 7 . 11/20
I like the story and I hope you continue it when you can.
Monster King chapter 7 . 9/28
Awesomeness
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 9/3
Really wish you would continue this. Also with the rest of the stories/book-reviews were done.
Fick Chick chapter 7 . 7/28
This is interesting so far.
cameron1812 chapter 5 . 7/28
Enjoying this immensely! Thank you!
cameron1812 chapter 1 . 7/27
Oh! So happy to see this story continued with another great writer at the helm! Thank you for doing this! Loving it already!
This is so good! I hope this comes around to update soon, this is definately one of the best HP reads HP stories I have come across, and that is saying a lot. Please update this soon!
I hope you will write more of this. You're doing a good job.
mumphie chapter 7 . 7/4
I do so hope that you will find time to continue. I know that 'real' life takes precedence over a hobby. Sigh. I know this, but as a reader I would like to see more. You write well, and you continue the narrative that White Squirrel started. It's good without being irritatingly repetitive like so many 'reading the book' stories are. So here's to time on your hands for fun without detriment to finances! ;)
UPDATE SOON?
Anonymus chapter 7 . 6/3
Enjoyed the book very much so far. Please continue the book if possible. The reaction of the entire Great Hall to Harry's 2nd and 3rd year further, will be very engaging to read! Your writing is amazing! Please write further. Thanks!
Alicierspinnet chapter 7 . 6/2
please update
ThomasSlik chapter 7 . 6/1
Can't wait to see the reaction to the basilisk
SunsetSongwind chapter 7 . 3/31
This is really good! Please update!