Reviews for A Sensational Story
Corditeman chapter 7 . 11/20
Looking forward to the readings coming up. This is very amusing. But 'We could be killed ! Worse, expelled !' Takes the cake and the cream as well.
Amazeeee thi bookkkk, waiting eagerly for the next chapterssss !
2nd book ki I'm not a big fann, waiting for book 3 ka reading and wanna read more about wandless magic by harry and Lucy ka arrest and Dumbly's schemes unravelling and oh so excitedddd!
Hellooo Sriiiii ,kal you told me so I started and finished a dramatic reading and abhi started this oneeeee, enjoying every minute so farrrr Fatafat write the rest of the chapters na :p Okay thanksss ,baiiiiiiiii
I really hope Dumbledore is unable to read the books without Harry having read them first! Like, no one else can read the books until Harry has either read them first himself... or they can be read aloud in his presence, and it just so happens that everyone else can hear them too while Harry does!
LoveNCIS chapter 7 . 11/11
Loving this story. I hope you update soonish
RHJunior chapter 7 . 10/18
More, PLEASE!
RHJunior chapter 1 . 10/18
Please, more more more!
The Hidden Library chapter 6 . 10/17
Not to be mean or rude or anything, but in "A Dramatic Reading" Fudge was already ousted and Madam Bones was Minister Bones.

Again, just saying.
The Hidden Library chapter 7 . 10/17
This made me hate Dumbledore even more!

However, good job on the story so far! You're doing a great job, so I'm gonna follow this till the end :)
Zara Bennle chapter 2 . 10/17
This is good! I really do hope that you finish the whole series! Well books 1-4 at least! You have manged to wrtie very much like the original author!Good Job!
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 10/17
Cool story!c Look forward to the next update.
NerdyGamerGirl chapter 7 . 10/15
Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm excited!
wandamarie chapter 7 . 10/10
please update when you can
wandamarie chapter 6 . 10/10