Reviews for Things in Common
7serotonin chapter 52 . 2/17
Tom and Ginny being so in sync makes my heart go 3 3
7serotonin chapter 51 . 2/17
Tom acts so hilariously casual when he finally gives up and reveals himself. Themselves? Gosh, writing this has got to be hard, lol
kaira-hime chapter 52 . 2/16
I'm loving this story! I hope reg doesn't get caught!
Kessymaniak chapter 52 . 2/16
I like where you are going with this story! It is very interesting!
morionna chapter 52 . 2/16
wow, amazing! I can't wait for more!1
madval29 chapter 52 . 2/16
Well Severus and Regulus are much better allies than Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Especially as they are a bit more involved and not distracted by petty school things. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 51 . 2/16
Well, that'll probably cause them to freak out entirely. I'm so mad I just found out for the last month my fanfic updates got moved to my junk folder. So I'm behind on everything. But loving this story! Great chapter!
Another Story where you blatantly glorify the magical version of the Nazis becaus you still have a crush on Felton
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 52 . 2/14
I AM SO HYPED IDK WHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry this story is just brilliant and I love it and it makes me so happy to see it was updated! (also, my notifications do not work correctly) but really, story!
It'sHardIKnow chapter 52 . 2/14
well
Gallifreyx chapter 52 . 2/13
BRILLIANT! I’m happy-dancing my way around my house! I absolutely ADORE this story!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 52 . 2/13
Love this. Powerful female/non-binary/POC characters give me LIIIIFE
myfoodisnotshared chapter 52 . 2/13
Oh, I love this, I love this, I love this! Please keep going!
AkaShika0306 chapter 52 . 2/13
I'm rather glad this chapter didn't end on a cliffhanger like the last one. I would also like to suggest that maybe (even though they don't really have much choice at this point) that inviting more people in on the secret that Ginny's possessed by a teenage horcrux Dark Lord is a Bad Idea
AkaShika0306 chapter 48 . 2/13
Dun Dun Dun! The plot thickens! This would be very interesting but I don't think you're going with it somehow.
2,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »