Reviews for Things in Common
SkyeMoor chapter 60 . 9h
Poor Percy, having to interrupt that. He's awkward enough as is.
Guest chapter 60 . 18h
Thank you for writing!
GuLaLi561 chapter 60 . 19h
woaaa... it's finally almost over..
well written as usual.
I super love the-so-called-triad between them. lol
Ginny and Tom constant witty banter is so precious.

Please write more about Tom's plan for their future. His existence, the new followers, the closure between Ginny and her family, and the rest of the Order. I mean, she kills Voldemort and practically save the rest of the world and bringing Slytherin name in good grace than any goodie good Order member ever done in this second War.
Basker chapter 1 . 20h
WOAH! Never read anything like this before! :D
wishingstar21 chapter 60 . 7/15
Holy cow if voldemort somehow takes over from Tom in Ginny's head...
rebelsaurus29 chapter 60 . 7/15
Love!
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 60 . 7/15
L0l that ending though, poor Percy having to witness that
kaira-hime chapter 60 . 7/14
I want to see some wedding planning hilarityI love this fic!
kathygomez26 chapter 60 . 7/14
In an much earlier chapter you wrote that Tom was Ginny’s true love after she kissed the lip drawing Tom made. Is it going to be platonic? Will Tom ever get out of Ginny’s head and get his own body? Is the horcrux inside Harry going to be there forever?
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 60 . 7/14
ERMAGERD IT’S ALMOST DONE! I’m so excitedddd
madval29 chapter 60 . 7/14
I think I need to go back to start this at the beginning because I think I’ve missed a few chapters. Great chapter!
Jerdan chapter 60 . 7/14
lol that final
so they're getting married! great!
I would love to read the reactions of the Weasley family to this
also everyone's reaction to the fact she just controlled a basilisk and killed Voldemort with it
thanks for the update, read you~
EliLeFey chapter 60 . 7/14
How should one inform one's boyfriend that one has another person, to wit: A young Tom Riddle, inside, with the ability to very closely observe EVERYTHING they do. Since Tom has a thing for Draco, things could get interesting.
The Deadly Bunny chapter 60 . 7/14
Does Tom get his own body? That's what I really wanna see happen! fantastic update
It'sHardIKnow chapter 60 . 7/14