Reviews for Filthy Reservoir
Angels-Obsession chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Very nice, thats all I can say probley one of the best SxS squall leamons I've ever read mostly for the pool part!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
; Heh, caught again. Poor Squall and Seifer.
Please write more soon! This was very amusing. XD
~fd97
Shurame chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
*snickers* poor Squall and Seifer... heehee ; That was fun tho )
Koroshite chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
oh, god! I haffta know what happens next! That bitch Quistis, she always gets in the way!Gr...

~Lee~
The lame-face chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
OMG I LOVE IT!

keep wrigthing *i wanna be squall*(lucky basterd)
New2This chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
uh, Hey there! Like I told you at school, I really love this story! I mean I really really love this don't know how much I love this 's so much that even I don't know how much I love this story! I love it times infinity times , Infinity times just don't know! Neither do I.

Poor me! )

At least this time you dodn't make me shit in my pants P Wait.I think you still did!

Love ya!
unused account -delete it chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
This one was sweet. I enjoyed Squall's mewling as much as Seiferbaby did. Seductive Seifer, timid Squallay. what more could a girl want in a PWP? I love it!

~ Moriah
midnightinthegarden chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Good fic. Sorry I can't write more, in a hurry.
RYoung chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
I think they might be in a spot of trouble.

Great fic, although I think Quistis and Cid may disagree :)

Are you going to be updating any of your fics?
Ivy chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
*grins widely* OOh I LOVED it! This was absolutelty yummy Yoshamai. It was great. _
Lain-Xauber chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Well, that was surely very interesting Mai! I found it funny to imagine Quistis' face when she found them on her in the pool.
Redrum chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I loved it! I hope they don't get expelled.. but then if they do.. they get ample time to fuck :) yay! lol _*