Reviews for Ash the hope Prince of equestria
Greninja chapter 8 . 6/5
Oh come on seriously I mean seriously
great story and pokemon yes ash mom maybe and tr a maybe but great story
robbiepatterson066 chapter 1 . 5/29
very nice
His Pokémon should show up definitely. I would love to see how Fluttershy reaction to how cute Pikachu looks.
Greninja chapter 7 . 5/21
Yes please at least all his Pokémon and his mom but it would be funny if team rocket showed up and thought they were pokemon
Exodia3215 chapter 7 . 5/22
I think u should bring his pokemon to equestria. And maybe, have a Z-ring to? That would definitely add excitement to the story!plus it would be .
Guest1998 chapter 6 . 5/16
I want to see your stories updated!
This is a great story with a wonderful plot! I absolutely love it! For a few tips, you're writing run on sentences, so indentation would help a lot. Also, it would help to make shorter paragraphs. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I'm just trying to help! I see a lot of great potential in you as a writer! :) I love this story, please update!
DonPJuan chapter 6 . 3/8
keep up the great work.
Exodia3215 chapter 6 . 3/4
I think u should have Pikachu drop in next chapter. It will be good for the others to know Ash's longtime partner.
I can't read this wall of text. Which is unfortunate as I like the idea of this story. Can you please fix this so it is readable?
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 3 . 1/4
If ash has a horn, does that mean he can use Sacred sword or secret sword
Ryuga Magma chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Oh man I love this story. I'm looking forward for next chapter soon my friend.
rob.patterson.71 chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
cool
Blobking chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
i pick for a CHALLENGE IS: AURORUS WATER TYPE AND THE ROMANTIC THE BEACH AND I ACCEPET YOUR CHALLENGE