Reviews for The Cupboard Series 6: Castle Voldemort
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 15 . 6/27
So I was just thinking about whether a prosthetic hand could use a wand or a staff and I had the thought of the prosthetic hand itself as the magical focus.
what chapter 3 . 6/7
sirius/harry should just go in the chamber and make a return portkey like the cup.
OneBlindMouse chapter 17 . 5/21
I remember when I first read this fic a few years ago. Am I the only one who immediately shrugged and said "Duh, metamorph" when reading about the lost hand?
Haven't read the other reviews, so I don't know, but I'm sure I am not alone.

So, all those who know about Harry's abilities (Hermione, Sirius, Remus...) should immediately snap him out of his shock and not pat him on the head and give him a sleeping potion. I can very well imagine how it feels to look at yourself and not feel whole - and as a muggle-raised he does not have the automatic sense of "magic will make it right" - but he already has the solution, he just is not aware of it yet, because of the shock. All that drama and angst could be avoided.

Still kinda like the story, although the first books were better (just like in the original series).
OneBlindMouse chapter 14 . 5/15
Why did Bill have to die? He is the most decent of the Weasleys, along with his father.

Why not the twins - they are bullies. As a victim of too many cruel pranks in my school days, I have never understood the fascination with those "funny tricksters".
MotekElm chapter 15 . 3/31
how is this story not rated M? so much violence!
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 25 . 3/26
An epic tale with a great battle. Thank you.
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 4 . 3/25
After how dull the last two books were for most parts, this is really picking up the pace. I really enjoy the alternating time lines. This style really works. Thank you for sticking with this story!
ValkSkadi chapter 15 . 3/16
I appreciate that this wasn't written asone extremely experienced auror and a competent cursebreaker die but Harry is able to save himself with only a token scratch and also manages to bring back both bodies". Instead, the most experienced one left gets the child back to safety and destroys the thing. It also seems like the Evanses have been a good influence on petunia, though I was surprised by quite how much care she showed in this chapter. Still, lovely.
Vercalos chapter 12 . 2/22
wait, wasn't the Wizengamot disbanded?
morde24 chapter 25 . 2/17
really happy with the ending
morde24 chapter 15 . 2/17
ok
1. that was suitably grisly for me to be pissed as hell but happy.
2. can harry regrow his hand as a metamorphmagus?
stevem1 chapter 25 . 1/30
This is a really good story. This author is a tremendous writer.
stevem1 chapter 22 . 1/30
I have to say that Amelia Bones has lost the plot. Claiming that Delores Umbridge, who has arranged for the murders of innocents, didn’t ‘deserve to die like that’ when a husband murders her for killing his wife and unborn child is delusional. I’m shocked that more vigilante justice hasn’t occurred. In fact, everything that Amelia and her team has been doing can be considered vigilante justice, so she’s being a bit of a hypocrite.
stevem1 chapter 17 . 1/30
I know they’re the good guys but using stunners to fight against killing curses is like using a taser against a shotgun. The shotgun is going to win.
Majerus chapter 25 . 12/11/2020
Amelia did this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that and and and and
"
"Today, for achievement and endeavor beyond the extraordinary, Amelia Susan Bones is awarded the Order of Merlin, Second Class."
"
Second? Second Class for all of those amazing accomplishments!?
They gave fecking goldenrod Third Class for Smiling Pretty for crying out loud!
What, she's got boobs so she can't possibly qualify for First Class?
For what other blankity blank reason does she not get First for any two of those actions let alone all Three Major Roles in addition to the countless other things she did behind the scene when she was not officially part of the MfM?
I'm super freaking disappointed in you.

Augusta for shame, you gave the poor guy even more titles?

Ok, grumbles aside, it was a very nicely done wrap-up of the war story.