Reviews for The Cupboard Series 6: Castle Voldemort
Incantations7 chapter 15 . 9/27
Damn… You’re one of the few authors who decided to completely damage Harry, and I’m wondering where you’ll go from here with it…
I don't remember - is Albus dead? Is that what "banished" means?
Did they get Sybill out?
GF chapter 25 . 8/31
Sorry. Gotta go to seven right away! I'm in the tub, and the waters cooling off.
GF chapter 24 . 8/31
Voldysushi? Tapenyaki Voldy? Doesn't really have a ring to it.
GF chapter 23 . 8/31
I get "up on her feet", or "up, out of her seat". But "up out of her feet" made me smile a bit.
GF chapter 19 . 8/30
I have a car sticker from the "Pirate Shoppe" in Savannah, Georgia with the saying "the beatings will continue until morale improves!". That's exactly how Umbridge thinks innit'?
GF chapter 15 . 8/29
Quick! Message Old Crow and get the charm to make a flesh colored, liquid metal, arm replacement! Like Peter's, only better.
GF chapter 14 . 8/29
Aww! Not Bill, too! I figured Moody wouldn't make it, that Bill would be Harry's new mentor slash hero (not that kind of slash)
GF chapter 12 . 8/29
The Wizengamut was disbanded, disosolved, kaput, adios. (by you) With Voldy in charge, there IS NO Wizengamut! (Last book? Or this one?) It's YOUR fic. You keep track of your own facts!
GF chapter 8 . 8/28
Plot holes infuriate me.
A door out of the head boy's room, back into the castle, would come out where? The portrait is on the seventh floor. The last floor. There IS NO next floor up on the level of that landing. Patio balcony, maybe? I can see that. Make a broom escape? No prob.

And once Harry got into the R.o R., the door should have disappeared from the outside.
GF chapter 6 . 8/28
Architectural Canon foul.
You can't get to Ravenclaw FROM Gryffindor without going DOWN to the fourth floor (at least) and over to that part of the castle. They are on the seventh floors of SEPARATE towers, only accessible on the lower levels.
("DH", when Luna led Harry over to her common room to see what the tiara looked like)
GF is G Fawkes chapter 3 . 8/27
No offense to Hannah, but Daphne has given up on Harry. No telling when she's going to decide SHE is the best catch for Neville. Will we soon see an owl riding on the back of a big, lumbering, cuddly, grizzly bear?
sthrobbins chapter 15 . 7/9
What is it about Harry Potter that makes so many people relish torturing and maiming him? Riddle and Potter had a battle at Hogwart's and all Riddle suffered was embarrassment.
bookwormtx chapter 25 . 6/23
That was a great story I enjoyed Harry not being overpowered in this story