Reviews for The Cupboard Series 6: Castle Voldemort
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
Nice job on this story. Thanks for your hard work on it.
morring star chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
A great last battle loved the fact the dobby gave harry the opening to take moldpants down.
Kel chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
Thanks for this great story
sandmanwake chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
Boo! No award for Dobby?
MorphCross chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
And so the second war of "blood purity" went out with not a bang but a whimper.
Arnie1701 chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
BRILLIANT.
Saissa chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
Wonderful Story - despite Harry's injuries! So glad the right side won the war!
andyjhorton chapter 24 . 12/20/2017
this is the ultimate of cliffhangers. what a spot to stop lol. keep up the good work so far i have read everything you have written. I'm very much enjoying it.
iadorespike chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
Wow! Great part, amazing finish. Surely this must be the end of Voldie! I do feel bad about Severus, though. :( Still. . .

Thanks so much!
HavanaClub42 chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
From the beginning it was a great series with original plot and careful character development.

Unfortunately last chapters starting with the ring are ruining it. Events are rushed, the characters are dying with no reason except someone good should die for the balance.
Bill and Moody worked hard to get to the ring and then died immediately after.
Croaker entered a room and died.
Voldemort shown up and Snape died.
Dobby popped and Voldemort died.

This particular chapter is pale comparing with Diagon Alley or Ministry. And this was about confronting the main antagonist of the whole series!

The Voldemort's death is the stupidest one. The most powerful and dreadful wizard with decades of experience in fighting was just stupidly looking as his opponent was casting a spell? Really?

It seems you are tired from the series. But I wished you had some strength to finished it with a decent ending.
vysirez chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
I have to say I'm fairly unhappy with the Voldemort fight. I don't believe that Voldemort could disable all of them with a single silent spell. If things like that were possible, wizard fights would be very different. Dobby destroying his wand is amusing, but makes it fairly anti-climactic. Defeating Voldemort was evidently far far easier the getting the ring Horcrux. I mean if Dobby could just show up randomly, why didn't he just kill Voldemort in his sleep months ago.
Den Mother Valkyria chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
That was anticlimactic.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
Yes! Best ending for Voldy possible! Revenge for Moody, & defeated by a house elf! WHEEEEEE! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
Hooray! I love the prominent part the non-human members of the wizarding world have in your story.
Kairan1979 chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
Thanks for the chapter.
That was quite unexpected ending. Mighty Dark Lord Voldemort disarmed by a House Elf! It must be quite humiliating!
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »