Reviews for The Cupboard Series 6: Castle Voldemort
Majerus chapter 24 . 12/11/2020
Very Nicely Done! Excellent lead-up, excellent planning and execution, and hopefully an excellent end to voldy AND lucy!
Majerus chapter 21 . 12/10/2020
Very well done, a gritty, hard-fought battle.
Losing Croaker just plain sucks, worse than Moody, since he may have been able to turn the coats of the Unspeakables.
Majerus chapter 17 . 12/9/2020
I spoke too soon, you're not going to let people use their brains for anything more than targets, as usual. How... disappointing.
Majerus chapter 16 . 12/9/2020
You're doing it again... very realistic, very grim, disturbing realism. It's not the first time I've seen it, but it is quite well done all the same.

This may very well be a first. Sad, but I don't remember reading a tale where it wasn't up to a child - or a professor/guardian/relative of a child - to force the issue of armed rebellion. That's when it isn't simply left to the above mentioned to do all of the work of slaughtering the enemies of the people for them.
I like it!
Majerus chapter 15 . 12/9/2020
The scar he can hide with his Metamorphmagus abilities, but he'll never be able to fully wield his staff again.
Losing Bill and Moody was also completely flabbergasting, even a full chapter later.

You don't screw around when it comes to consequences.
Normally, I'd say I like that in a story.
And, with some distance, I'm sure I'll feel that way here.
Majerus chapter 14 . 12/9/2020
*blinks*
uhm... fuhhhh... shite!
*stunned*
no words
Majerus chapter 10 . 12/7/2020
"
"Thank you, Master Auror, but Neville must respectfully pass," a proud-sounding Augusta replied for him. "As well as I know Neville could do as your apprentice, he has his heart set on the field of herbology."
"
*blinks* Augusta turned down Moody on an Auror Apprenticeship!? YAHOO, she's finally recognized him as his own man, that is Awesome! Please don't kill him!

The escape story was at least as good retold as the first read :)
Majerus chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
Brilliant! Hilarious and entertaining escape.
Majerus chapter 8 . 12/7/2020
Hah! The dark wanker took out his last horcrux!
Majerus chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
Excellent job with Neville's speech.
FFFudgeUp chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
Poor Harry. He always suffers so much. Great story. This is my second read. Thanks for sharing.
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 11/7/2020
Great stuff. You had some very interesting and unique twists on how this universe could work that me this especially interesting. Thanks for a fantastic series.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/22/2020
Drake series but I bet you're going to have a lot of loose ends that never get tied up in Chapter 7 go to decide it a nice little apple log of a couple chapters it would have been the greatest story and series ever but still
Natman717 chapter 25 . 8/28/2020
Hmm where is old Dumbledore i wonder.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2020
You overdid this one to the point where even though I read and enjoyed every book before this one I can't be bothered to continue. The ending of this one chapter destroyed my sense of disbelief; your Dumbledore would NOT live through this; you never show his talents and ability in any of the work you did. He came off as noticably past his prime and arrogant to the point of delusion. He would never have even gotten the ring, even with the withering curse.

So by this logic, an experienced cursebreaker, a veteran Auror with nearly as much experience as Albus and with a paranoia streak to go with it, and a parselmouth should be able to do this with even more ability and less difficulty.

But no. Two die, one ignominiously and purely for drama one chapter after the literal chapter he's introduced, and the latter heroically and with ability. Oh and Harry is arbitrarily crippled for angst reasons.

I was okay with deaths occuring, but this was handled like garbage and in an unbelievable way given the situation. Alastor or Bill dying? Sure, bad luck happens. Instagibbing wires yeet them all and that shit happens? No. Not with your delusional expectation that Dumbledore could have handled that shit.

And with that I leave, done with this series due to your attempt to do something that was off screen "justice". My one regret is this happened right at the end.
764 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »