Reviews for The Cupboard Series 6: Castle Voldemort
FFFudgeUp chapter 25 . 12/1/2020
Poor Harry. He always suffers so much. Great story. This is my second read. Thanks for sharing.
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 11/7/2020
Great stuff. You had some very interesting and unique twists on how this universe could work that me this especially interesting. Thanks for a fantastic series.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/22/2020
Drake series but I bet you're going to have a lot of loose ends that never get tied up in Chapter 7 go to decide it a nice little apple log of a couple chapters it would have been the greatest story and series ever but still
Natman717 chapter 25 . 8/28/2020
Hmm where is old Dumbledore i wonder.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2020
You overdid this one to the point where even though I read and enjoyed every book before this one I can't be bothered to continue. The ending of this one chapter destroyed my sense of disbelief; your Dumbledore would NOT live through this; you never show his talents and ability in any of the work you did. He came off as noticably past his prime and arrogant to the point of delusion. He would never have even gotten the ring, even with the withering curse.

So by this logic, an experienced cursebreaker, a veteran Auror with nearly as much experience as Albus and with a paranoia streak to go with it, and a parselmouth should be able to do this with even more ability and less difficulty.

But no. Two die, one ignominiously and purely for drama one chapter after the literal chapter he's introduced, and the latter heroically and with ability. Oh and Harry is arbitrarily crippled for angst reasons.

I was okay with deaths occuring, but this was handled like garbage and in an unbelievable way given the situation. Alastor or Bill dying? Sure, bad luck happens. Instagibbing wires yeet them all and that shit happens? No. Not with your delusional expectation that Dumbledore could have handled that shit.

And with that I leave, done with this series due to your attempt to do something that was off screen "justice". My one regret is this happened right at the end.
Lordlexx chapter 18 . 8/17/2020
Not having part of your arm by definition would make one a cripple.
Lordlexx chapter 15 . 8/17/2020
And now you mutilate him after giving him a lame animagus form... Never can stand any story that goes the mutilation or massive scarring route.
Max Zook chapter 25 . 7/13/2020
A question that seems to need to be asked: whatever happened to Dumbledore?

As of Chapter 31 of United We Stand, following Voldemort’s takeover of Hogwarts, the Headmaster was demagicked, beaten, had his tongue cut out and was dumped in the middle of London.

What happened next? Is he dead? Strange that no one on either side ever seemed to wonder …
SpaceTime1969 chapter 25 . 6/20/2020
Writing a good ending is hard, and I have to say that the last scene in this is incredibly well done
Very powerful.
SpaceTime1969 chapter 10 . 6/20/2020
I firmly believe that when the war is over and some of these students become aurors, the DMLE creates a task force code named The Maurders. And any time a new recruit joins, they get pranked to high heaven, and are given an official Maurder name.
frogjg2003 chapter 10 . 6/9/2020
What happened to all those vows about not talking? How can they talk about horcruxes with Neville, Hermione, and Daphne there?
darrelldeam chapter 25 . 3/23/2020
Where was Luna? She was part of the second team that defeated Tom.
Morgan chapter 24 . 3/14/2020