Reviews for The Cupboard Series 6: Castle Voldemort
Morgan chapter 22 . 3/14/2020
Your finished Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr. Say your last words.
Lewis chapter 8 . 3/11/2020
The room of junk is called The Lost FOUND ROOM
Morgan chapter 5 . 3/11/2020
12 a.m. to 4a.m. is not night. It is early morning before is 5pm. To 11:59:59 a.m.
Troy chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
Okay who has an ideal?
Ruairi J.L chapter 5 . 2/16/2020
I don't get this plan. I really, really don't.

Why are they going in so early? What is the time constraint? Preparedness is more important than a handful of sacrifices, and those will only come if Voldemort says so in the first place. As it stands, they are rushing this and that will likely get a lot of people killed; with more time to prepare, they could devise better methods of infiltration or get others to learn how to transform or else cause a distraction and draw Voldemort's forces away.

Why can't they transfigure the non-animagi into inanimate objects, stash them in a backpack and carry them across the wards?

Dobby specifically said that the other house-elves would attack other house-elves, but not people. Given that he has to be very specific with his words, why not have him bring a couple of others into the castle and disable the other elves without a fuss? Better yet, why not just have him apparate a much larger force into an area that is NOT the kitchen? Why send Lizzie back there in the first place when she could help?

Why did Voldemort not ward against animagi when he (or Wormtail, at the least) is aware of Sirius's ability? And that all of them know of McGonagall too? I have my fingers crossed that this is actually a trap of Voldemort's devising, but I am rather annoyed that Sirius hasn't at least mentioned that possibility in one of the group meetings.

I was planning on not reviewing again until I had finished the entire series, but this plan of theirs forced my hand. There are some good elements to it (such as revisiting the tunnels that Harry found), but some very bad ones too.
kittyranma chapter 21 . 2/12/2020
Hum as a metimorph shouldn't Harry be able too grow or magic up a new arm? After all he can make himself look like anything.
kittyranma chapter 19 . 2/12/2020
Well this new decree is stupid, it's only going to show everyone that there are very few "children" are at Moldyshort's castle. When you think about it the students can wait for the end of the war for their results.
Jharry1960 chapter 17 . 2/7/2020
OMG. The citizens of Diagon Alley were brave, prepared, planning well, and executing their plans one day and completely incompetent idiots the next day. That's right. They set up a wonderfully narrow killing field coming out of The Leaky Cauldron and then let the death eaters attack instead of obliterating them at will as should have been child's play.
Jharry1960 chapter 15 . 2/7/2020
Here's an edit. Bill isn't stupid enough to trip the last trap, backs out and set the entire hovel ablaze with fiendfyre. Harry doesn't have to undergo the piling on delusional myth of equivalent tragedy perpetuated by JKR and too many fanfic writers. Too many other convenient stupidities to be on about. I'm glad Robst reads his own stories and does rewrites.
BookObsessed3000 chapter 13 . 1/24/2020
they WHAT?!
StormyFireDragon chapter 25 . 1/15/2020
You had me in tears a few times in this story. Very very well done.
KuroHinata chapter 19 . 11/30/2019
Assassinate that umbitch
KuroHinata chapter 17 . 11/30/2019
Stupid idiots. War. They sre killing you. Kill them. When not you entire family and friends die.
rmw5763 chapter 15 . 11/15/2019
Such a sad chapter but if nothing else, Harry is a Fighter, Never Give Up, Never Say Die. This will make him more determined than ever. Hope so but it's Not my tale to tell,lol.
Sw0rdS0ng chapter 5 . 11/14/2019
I love your stories and am on my 3rd time through this series... There are a few errors- but the one I wanted to point out is that you have Neville's animagus form as being both a black bear and a grizzly bear.
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »