Reviews for The Cupboard Series 6: Castle Voldemort
grovepjp chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Tx
ctc1000 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
So the flaw is that the wards don't affect animagi? Which explains why all the students at Diricawl have become animagi?

I hope you do have the rescue of the students but without casualties to Harry and his allies? It would be terrible if they lost some people to the Death Eaters.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Awaiting more.
Just-a-Hep7agon chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
For anyone clicking on this fic without reading books 1-5: It's worth it! They're a time investment but they're high-quality fics. All of this author's works are really good and worth reading, especially their Avengers/HP crossover "Heroes Assemble!"
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Great chapter
OnlyHHR chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Good start on your new book. Thank you for continuing to write!
theonlineidofme chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
There will always be resistance ro Voldemort. I look forward to what they doand who comes up with "sneak into Hogwarts in our animagi forms" plan.
A Small Voice chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Seeing an update from you makes me so happy.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
“he was a statue”, not “he was a statute”.
“Within an hour, the then Minister for Magic, Dolores Umbridge, resigned”, not “Within an hour, then Minister”.
“Enforcement, had absconded”, not “Enforcement had absconded”.
Yay! For Beth and her staff and the entirety of Hermione’s book Nook all having been saved.
Yay! For those evacuation efforts of Sirius and Fred and George.
“seasick” should be one word.
“approving standards”, not “approving standard’s”.
“Mister Whizzy Eye”, Dobby’s name for Mad-Eye Moody, made me laugh.
“get past the wards”, not “get passed the wards”.
aaronpd1968 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Ideas? Did the passage from behind Ariana's portrait in the Hog's Head into the Room of Requirement already exist, or did it come into being because of the students using the Room as a base?
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Interesting start, I think I might have missed Dobby getting that recon mission last time...
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Reading. Know it's going to be good, coming from you.
Darcy91 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I never expected it to get this dark when I started reading the first book all this time ago! Looking forward to the next chapter, I'll be there till the end, and will see you in Heroes Assemble as well!
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I think I can tell what the flaw they're planning to exploit is, but otherwise, Welcome to the latest chapter of the Cupboard series...

And I will state that the wizards pretty much are that useless, and likely to just bow and kiss the feet of the first evil bastard to offer them the opportunity. There's no-one good outside of Potter Haven's group, and that's the bottom line.
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51