Reviews for Fiver's Finale
Flayrith chapter 1 . 5/21
This is a wonderful story. I like how you have described the feelings of the characters, and how their internal dialogue effects their external actions. Also your scene descriptions help the setting come alive, along with the limited backstory you provide to put everything into the Watership world. I particularly like the descriptive sentence “He smelled like barley left out to rot...like a mole...” That is certainly how a rabbit would perceive. Very nice work.

I have a few questions, comments:
- When characters refer to others of their type, why did you choose to use the word 'people' rather than rabbit, snake, etc?
- Who is telling this story? A third-voice narrator?; Jourmungder? (a very creative and fitting name); Lord Inle?; Fiver? If Fiver, how would he know the color of his eyes (having never seen them)? Why would he say that rabbit it 'delicious meat'? Even that thought would be sickening to rabbits.
- Shouldn't Hazel always be referred to as Hazel-RA as a sign of respect - even by his brother? But interesting you later choose 'RAH' , which is a Hindi word for Leader, Ruler.
- If I understand your story correctly, Fiver foresaw Lord Inle as the One who is ALWAYS; and who loves us. Because death, although frightening and unknown, is not the end, but only moving on to something beyond.
- An ending I didn't expect, and a fine continuation to the Story of one of the Watership warren. Thank you for writing this.
GE chapter 1 . 5/13

I have a few questions, comments:
- Who is telling this story? A third-voice narrator?; Jourmungder? (a very creative and fitting name); Lord Inle?; Fiver? If Fiver, how would he know the color of his eyes (having never seen them)? Why would he think that rabbit it 'delicious meat'? Even that thought would be sickening to rabbits.