Reviews for Dark Lord of the Dance
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
...um...
awesomerthanuhp chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
A-W-E-S-O-M-E! love the obscure Monty Python ending. :D and also Master DJ Snape (yo) :D :D :D :D
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
*laughs, laughs, giggles, snorts, and... falls over dead* THAT WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE READ IN QUITE A WHILE! _ lol ...I almost woke up the entire household... _ I hope to read more of your comedy work! _- This... is.. *gasps for breath between freaky giggles* ...great!
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
An abrupt end to a hilarious and nonsensical yet highly amusing and entertaining parody! -applauds- _ Made me laugh out loud! Hehe, great job!
Siriuslyfun19212 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
LOL! OMG! THIS IS SO FUNNY! I WAS CRACKING UP THE WHOLE TIME! I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS! THIS STORY ROCKS! HAHAHAHAHA! LOL!
monkeys-r-us chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
!

Marvelous, absolutely marvelous!
the palindrome chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This is hilarious! I will be remembering this story for a long time. "Disco Fever" has officially been inducted to the archive-of-inside jokes-that-no-will-ever-understand kept by myself and a good friend of mine who goes by on-a-rainy-day. Just so you know, "Disco Fever" will by yelled, whispered, and sung at entirely random moments from 8-3 Monday through Friday. And then people will look at me like I'm crazy and slowly inch away... So anyway, I loved it and keep up the good work!

The Palindrome
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
oh my gosh! that was so freakin funny! I don realise that it was written over a year ago, but it was still funny enough to deserve a review. I had tears in my eyes, i swear. awesomely hilarious.
Zanbandia chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
OMFG! that was funny and i finally got a good laugh from a story. thank you! this was great. i luved it. lol. the foot! beware the foot!
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I really liked this, especially since it has so much 70s crap in it, which made it so damn good! The whole disco scenario was awesome! Cheers!
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
*falls out of chair* LOL I loved it! Hysterical story!
TheCorviter chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Brillant!
InvaderXelith chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
*snerk* Disco fever.*SNERK* *puts on a cape* I am the Dark THE DANCE! This fic is ART. Seriously, ART. Mix-Master DJ Snape (yo)is also ART. This is the best fic in the world. I love you. Here's a cookie.
Ivory Tower chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This absolutely ruled! Love the Monty Pythonish ending! LOL! This was great!
Lady LaCroix chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
LOL. Very funny. I think I'll go get down with my bad self. Or maybe not. Anyway, thanks for the good laugh.