Reviews for Into The World
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
As much as I want Ralph to know about Walter and Paige’s reconciliation – I’m also really glad he wasn’t part of the audience at the closet!

I love how neither of them want to part parts – even to do important things like ask “How do I get this dress off?” I can really see Paige mumbling “Zipper” against Walter’s lips.

One of the things I love when you write smut is that you infuse real meaning into it. You start out with them having a – somewhat shorthand, but nonetheless needed – conversation to assure each other that a quickie in the closet will not be the norm, but is absolutely a necessity right now. Then the “forever” thoughts at the end are very perceptive. I think that is sometimes the difference between infatuation and real love – with real love you understand what forever means.

I also really like how the part at the end – “She turned back to Walter, sliding her arms around his neck and kissing him sweetly, loving how his arms instinctively came up to wrap around her” echoes the scene in the show that is the start of all this.
dragonfly42pf chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I love that she's reading his mind in this. It's makes that connection between them even stronger and clearer. My inner Sly germ phob hopes their first time isn't in a utility closet, but I'm loving reading all the different ideas about just what went on in there, including this one. Thanks for writing!
Bicii chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Mmmmmm... that was ... inspiring lol
What a glimpse of how to use a storage closet, and yes we need more fics on this particulary subject ;)
Aquababy58 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Loved this closet fic, so HOT :)
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Oh my... did the temperature in here just rise fifty degrees? That was perfectly hot and sexy and sweet all at once. You are brilliant at doing that. I'm torn between wanting them to have got it on in the closet and feeling cheated if they did. That is not something that should happen off screen and heads will surely roll if the writers do that to us. I love how different both your and lookingforthestars versions of this are. I can't wait to read more versions. Amazing job, as always, hun. Can't wait to catch up on everything you've written.
jeb chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
60 whole minutes. We all KNOW this happened for real. And th way they were looking at each other on the plane, too. A freaking plus on this. Well done.
Seriesaddict1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Aww that was so nice, I have to say I'm glad you took things in hand for a closet fic ahah
I've been meaning to write one or their discussion with Ralph as they tell him but I couldn't find the time :/ Maybe I will before next ep, but for now I' just happy you wrote this, very much needed I couldn't help smiling the whole time
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
You are the first to do a fic on the closet and you did great. You did a good job describing their feelings and the need to go fast.I did not think they hand sex on the closet but that could be possible.
treerose chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Loved it!
Debbydq chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
YES YES YES! thank you!
deborah.beatty chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Damn, girl! Way to lead off. Most of us are still bathing in the afterglow of Waige finally being a reality. Beautiful job! *wild applause heard in the background*

Sigh
nicoledbishop chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Hot! I loved the end when she said she loved him and he was overwhelmed. After all that, just hearing her say the words again still overwhelmed him. So sweet.
lilhistorian chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I definitely need more of these! I love this so much!
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Congrats on being the first to publish a Waige closet fic on FF! And it was spectacularly hot! *whew* all that pent up passion! Yes! I can totally see this happening! And him being completely overwhelmed and undone by her at the end was just priceless.

Waige together is gonna be SO much fun! Yay! I haven't stopped smiling since Monday.
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
This was everything I ever hoped for when reading about a Waige quickie. Haha. Good job! :) Reminds me of your "quiche" fic. LMAO