Reviews for My Message
paridicelove chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Seriously? He has autism. If you don't know what autism is, you have no brain. The mean comments may affect his/her courage.
kirbykid13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
The people who I think deliver those nasty reviews are fat deformed losers who live in their mother's basement. I wrote a fanfiction called Pokémon Global Adventure and I didn't care what anyone said. I just let my imagination do the writing, even though it might not be the best written story. I'm glad you sent this message, and AustinDR you rock.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
The internet' full of idiots, but there are good critics like me as well as others, who point out issues, but do so nicely, be it formatting bugs or small things like misspellings.
mikedonald chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
The internet is just full of assholes. And this was true. God bless you for saying this.
X3corez chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Shattered Innocence has become one of my favorite NSL AU, but some ASSHOLES flame the writer,
I really want to see the ending...I even ask him(AustinDR) about the ending a few days ago...

I hoped he consider his choice to delete that story

Seriously they hate to see The Loud family suffering espresso for Lynn, I've seen many fanfic where the loud family tear apart
Wrathwalker chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Whoever AustinDR is, I hope he sees this. People need to stop acting like THEY could be more superior than others, and just straight up mock them. It's not right. I would just ignore these dumbasses that insult MY stories. I'm always proud of what I make, and nobody will ever make me say otherwise. AustinDR, you are the man, and so is the one that made this message for YOU. Be strong, and keep doing what you're doing.
TheDarkWar12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Totally agree
Nyeron chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Totally agree with you. Amen to that!
The Reviewer 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I agree with you 100% percent. Even I sometimes point out people's mistakes, but I always say how they can fix them. I'm called "The Reviewer 2.0" for a reason. People can be real female dogs sometimes.
Omar5987 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I know man, this is a problem. But I do gotta ask, why does he even want to give the haters what they want and suffer? They don't have to read it, but they want to be dicks. But at least 80 percent of those people LOVE HIS STORY! I think he also feels like it's for the better to stop the hate, but he is making people miserable by deleting one of the most popular fics on this weird website. He also needs a little help, because it seem's more like a personal issue he has going on.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
True. Question; Are you ever gonna write another story?
Marauder of Our Stars chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
So true man, I agree one hundred percent. I read it and there was not anything that the "critic" said to improve on.
Neon Starch chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
This is one of the things that I can't stand about the internet. People harassing someone just for doing something that they love. This is actually happening to another writer on the site called melishade. She(I'm pretty sure melishade stated that she was a woman but if not then I apologize) has a crossover of Attack on Titan and Transformers that shows Optimus Prime in the Attack on Titan world. Now, something like this could be messed up greatly by making Optimus too overpowered and stealing the show but melishade has actually made this concept into an impressive story. The plot is interesting,the characters are still the same as they were and get enough time in the spotlight, there are little to no grammar errors (from what I've seen) and it actually pulls you into what's happening.

However, there is this one arsehole(I'm pretty positive it's the same guy as he keeps using the word "Doom" in his usernames) who just keeps harassing her for no real reason. He just keeps sending death threats, telling her to kill herself, calling her offensive names, etc. And he does this on multiple chapters within seconds of each other. Every time he gets reported, he comes back with another account and the cycle just repeats. It's a shame too because the story is really good. I find it ironic that he keeps saying that melishade is pathetic and has no life and yet here he is spending his time leaving flame comments for this one user. Really, who's the sadder one here? Someone who's writing because it's something they enjoy or some guy that is spending way too much time and energy trolling this one person. (The answer is the latter.)

What you said, Critik, I feel was a very nice thing to say. I've read AustinDR's story on deviantart and I do find it enjoyable. Is it one of my absolute favorites? No. But it is something that I do enjoy reading because it's nice to see someone else's interpretation of something. That's what this site is about. It's about letting our imaginations run wild and let loose our own creativity.

So, to close out, I think those were some nice words that you said there, Critik. And AustinDR, don't let people like that get you down. You don't have to meet anyone's standard. You just keep doing what you love to do when you want to do it. Also, I apologize that I wasn't able to comment about this on your deviantart page.(College is a pain!) Anyways, I think this has gone on long enough. Nice words there man. Peace!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11