Reviews for My Message
TheLynnster chapter 11 . 2/5/2018
Man, I KNEW that it was a good idea to hate Lentex, this just made me hate him even more
The Critik chapter 11 . 2/5/2018
Like I said. This was REQUESTED to be brought out.
Rsizzle34 chapter 11 . 2/5/2018
STOP.
Gennai Of Delphi Prime chapter 11 . 2/5/2018
My God, man...how did things get so damn dark!?

When did we throw ourselves away?
Josh chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
i hoping I get a chapter in this non story complaining about trolls and people being morons on the internet how shocking because when I make a review on an un funny cringe lord story about injury, killing, or rape and 80% of the time they will replay with anger proving my points about them being unfunny cringe lord teen like me but they write story's that only there fellow teen cringe lord find funny. On the hate train will rolls in.
Jon Docter chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
you Dont Care you just Dont Critik I asked for help earlier lot of Beta readers But no one did so When publish it You fucking Jumped down my Throat But oh well There is other Sites without Lazy Beta readers
Jon Docter chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
i will quit cause Critik is a hater dont lie in your crap profile shit Austin Dr you are an awesome writer
BHKTEWJROVA MIKE chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
THAT'S RIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF TROLLS! THEY FEEED ON HATRED!
Hello my name is chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
This is like watching an ant farm, except with drama and inner-fandom fights. It's both entertaining and annoying
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
Savino wrote that? Seriously? Wow O_O that's actually funny.
Eclar1916 chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
I found him and gave him a big piece of my mind. No one deserves to be threatened on this site for writing fanfiction about a show they love. P.S. did you get my PM?
Bh3234729 chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
my god, this is very concerning that some people are very disrespectful towards others. i hope that this user didn't cause any damage to anyone mentally, or persuade them to quit. sure their stories may be weird and gross, but its their story and people should respect that.

i'm glad that your looking out for other writers and that is very caring of you. :)
Flagg1991 chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
My primary concern with this sort of behavior is the mental and emotional well-being of the many, many young writers who use this site. I’m on the older side at 26, and if I had a dollar for every internet tough guy who threatened to beat me up, I’d be a millionaire; a lot of the other users are a little on the younger side and some troll threatening them could very well cause them fear and anxiety, which, as an artist (in my own right outside of fanfiction, I should add) I find intolerable.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2017
IMWS just reminded me of something. I don't understand why Red and Geo's stories constantly demonize Lynn Sr. Why is he always the bad guy when he's in a story of theirs? It makes no logical sense. Same with Bobby. So far, every story I read from them (including certain chapters from Our Favorite Brother) has Bobby and/or Lynn Sr. being bad people. Why? Why is it always these two? It might have been fine the first couple times, but it's getting old. If they aren't gonna stop demonizing them, would it kill them to at the very least have them play a role in a few stories where they aren't the bad guys (I'm probably missing a story for them where they don't have antagonist roles, but there's still more where they have those roles)? But this is just my gripe I have with their stories. I know some people won't agree, but that's just how I feel. And if what IMWS said about Red was true, wow. I am so sorry that happened to you, IMWS. It's sad when some people just won't listen to criticism, and decide to insult you instead.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2017