Reviews for Home
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Aww. This is adorable. :) Very well written and fantastically done. Good job, author-sempai!
Lia chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Absolutely lovely and heartwarming! I love all the family interaction; it's great seeing Anakin be such a fantastic dad and Padme be such a fantastic mom. :)
ariolfo101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
So sweet, a clear picture of what could have been. I applaud you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I loved to see Anakin be happy and maintain relationships outside of the Order. Inventive way of him still being Vader and always sweet to see the kids in an alternate universe.
Its2InTheMorning chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Sweet. :)
hedwig123 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This is absolutely adorable. I love Happy Skywalker Family AUs so, so, much. I just recently found your work and I love ALL of it! :)
Nyla the lioness chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Awww. That was very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
:))) that was so good! Your fics always make me cry of happiness
JediRia7 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
See what you did there? You sucker punched me in the fluffy gut with your happy Skywalker family feels moment!
Jacjac chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Yes! This is the kind of cute ass feelsy fluffy heart warming one-shots I love to see with Anakin and Padme! Thank you for an amazing read!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Very good.
Dean's Country Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
amazing story wish it had really turned out that way
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
i was all gooey and grinning at first but then i remembered (as if i could forget) this is an au :(( now i'm sad.. and oh, it's a lovely story as usual:)
Feanariel chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
So sweet, I love it!
sexystarwarslover chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
ah!i love this! this was so beautiful! i love the idea of Anakin being a stay at home dad and having a repair shop with Ahsoka as well and playing with the kids and Padme joining in on the game "blue milkshake sugar high" HA HA HA love it! thank you for this!