Reviews for Home
Lia chapter 1 . 10/22
Absolutely lovely and heartwarming! I love all the family interaction; it's great seeing Anakin be such a fantastic dad and Padme be such a fantastic mom. :)
ariolfo101 chapter 1 . 7/12
So sweet, a clear picture of what could have been. I applaud you.
I loved to see Anakin be happy and maintain relationships outside of the Order. Inventive way of him still being Vader and always sweet to see the kids in an alternate universe.
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 1 . 5/18
Sweet. :)
hedwig123 chapter 1 . 5/8
This is absolutely adorable. I love Happy Skywalker Family AUs so, so, much. I just recently found your work and I love ALL of it! :)
Nyla the lioness chapter 1 . 5/7
Awww. That was very sweet!
:))) that was so good! Your fics always make me cry of happiness
JediRia7 chapter 1 . 5/7
See what you did there? You sucker punched me in the fluffy gut with your happy Skywalker family feels moment!
Jacjac chapter 1 . 5/4
Yes! This is the kind of cute ass feelsy fluffy heart warming one-shots I love to see with Anakin and Padme! Thank you for an amazing read!
Very good.
Dean's Country Angel chapter 1 . 5/6
amazing story wish it had really turned out that way
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 5/6
i was all gooey and grinning at first but then i remembered (as if i could forget) this is an au :(( now i'm sad.. and oh, it's a lovely story as usual:)
Feanariel chapter 1 . 5/5
So sweet, I love it!
sexystarwarslover chapter 1 . 5/5
ah!i love this! this was so beautiful! i love the idea of Anakin being a stay at home dad and having a repair shop with Ahsoka as well and playing with the kids and Padme joining in on the game "blue milkshake sugar high" HA HA HA love it! thank you for this!
thechosenbibliophile chapter 1 . 5/5
Awe i loved it! great job and this was so fluffy and cute!