Reviews for Recipe for Disaster
Secret-Leadership chapter 14 . 3/28
I'd love to see a sequel of this fic.
Marilee Susan Way chapter 1 . 3/27
It disturbs me that this story only has 16 reviews. It needs to be appreciated! I just posted a rec on the HPfanfiction reddit page, but that's the only community I'm a part of. Hopefully more people see this story soon, because it's so good! (And yeah... I would kind of love a sequel ;)
Marilee Susan Way chapter 14 . 3/26
Hullo! I'm just rereading this after a few years. It's so good (still). And I'm still shocked more people haven't stumbled upon this. It's just so well written. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

And a great ending. Just all around top notch, well done work.
x2leoj chapter 14 . 9/28/2019
Not the ending I would have wanted... intriguing story nonetheless
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2019
such a good story! i read it all in one sitting and im just about dying for a sequel. any chance we’ll see how Tom reacts to her disappearance?
AntshaLora chapter 14 . 1/25/2018
I'm very impressed with your story! Couldn't stop reading it in one go.

I really hope you'll consider writing a sequel!
Your depictions of Tom and your OC are brilliant!
She's such a strong female character even more so after deciding to leave the Dark Lord. It would be really exciting to read about her journey and her child.

So thank you for sharing your amazing story!
Danau chapter 14 . 10/20/2017
I love this story. I wanna see the sequel. Sorry my english is too bad.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
Interesting...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Well written and intriguing. I look forward to the next chapter.
Inokumu chapter 14 . 8/12/2017
Formidably written with a great characterisation of most characters. Excellent portrayal of the Blacks. Despite this, Stateira's split from Riddle seemed to abrupt and should have been split into more chapters.

Riddle's characterisation was pretty well done. However, I think that the horcruxes that he had made would have had a larger effect on him. It's just me; this is open to interpretation.

This is well deserving of a sequel, I would like to read how Voldemort hunts Stateira down and how she inadvertedly changed him.
Marilee Susan Way chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
This was extremely good. I love finding stories that match up with the ideas I have in my own head but am not quite capable of putting into words. Like I had this idea for a story (that I wished I could write, and even tried and didn't quite accomplish it): it was in a post-epilogue world in which Harry's daughter Lily is in her sixth year and falls in love with the young defense against the dark arts teacher who is actually an evil power-hungry dark wizard who is taking advantage of her. She'd betray her family and then eventually see the light and be the only one who could defeat the wizard in question. Your version just shows me every reason why mine wouldn't work though. And I feel like I have learned a lot from just reading what seems to come naturally to you with writing.

Your characters are so deep and well defined! They are just the best. Each one has a motivation. Each one has good traits and bad traits. Each one has a conflict. I love how your Stateira is so brilliant but also so stupid for not accepting that she's being used and not fully loved. I loved Alexander in the first chapter. I thought back to that opening scene whenever I was angry with Stateira: I think of Alexander taking his smelly boots off by the fire-or trying to anyway. He was such a person! It's wonderful.

Furthermore, in reading your story, I found I really cared about what was happening. I wasn't just reading it, I was reacting, saying, Oh no! Stateira don't do it. Or, oh yes, that's a good idea! I want to know how to capture that ability in my own writing someday.

So all in all, I think your writing is superb and this story was thrilling to read. I'm hoping to learn from it and I would highly recommend this story to any aspiring writers on this website because it just demonstrates so well what a story SHOULD be and should have. Thank you for sharing it. I think this is truly something special on this site: one of those top 1% stories on this site that usually have about 10,000 reviews and a million hits or so. I admit, I'm surprised it's not made that kind of splash yet. Hopefully it will soon! It's far better than a lot of the stories I've come across with thousands of reviews.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2017
I'm looking forward to the next update, things are really getting going now. I was really hoping voldy would punish cygnus, it seems like a very dark lord thing to do.
Review chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
This story is really good, keep up the good work
Zel chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
I like this. I like this a lot. Little to no grammat mistakes and a very interesting plot. In character characters. The only negative (which is more of a pet peeve of mine) is the repeated mentiom of how handsome Tom is. Despite this, you've efficiently portrayed his cunning and charming personality.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2017
im shocked that this amazing story doesnt have more reviews