Reviews for A Path of Thorns
Em Mindelan chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Wow. That was...angsty. But fantastic. I love Weiss's persepective - he's a sorely neglected character, IMO.

Great story!
Chele chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
That was great! I would have never thought to look at it like that. Even though I love Vaughn(and you made him look like thebad guy) it fit in perfect with the POV.I love the way you write, very descriptive. Can't wait to see more from you!
Agent Otter chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wow. May I worship at your feet now, or would later be more convenient?

Not just an excellent writing style, but an amazing look at characters we haven't really been given a chance to know, AND a great outside look at everybody's favorite (well, MY favorite, anyway) cute spy couple. Sure, they've got this whole great love and angst and drama thing going, but there's plenty of hearts being trampled along the way.

Can't wait to read your next.
AlexJ chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Can honestly say this pairing never even crossed my overactive imagination that allegedly houses a functioning mind ::grins::

I love it!

You offer a whole new look into the characters. I have often wandered about Alice who Vaughn seemed discard rather harshly

Anyway please continue writing your wonderful work

AlexJ
vega rin chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Came running as soon as I heard about your fic! M. I *love* the EV challenge idea and the possibility it represents, and you used it so well here. Excellent Weiss characterization, and an impressive, no-longer-a-sterotype transformation of Alice from what little we know of her. I expected nothing less from you, of course. ;)