Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blue Pill
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 5/10
This was a new one for sure.
This is Inception...
stoopid dawg chapter 1 . 1/15
This is great! I look forward to seeing what comes next.
And long-time Disney visitors will recognize the joke - It jumped out at me when reading and I'd thought it just a coincidence!
Thank you so much for sharing!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
I hate stories that have Matrix-style plotlines, and this is one of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
update
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Great story hope to see more soon
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Interesting story. This kind of thing is not normally cup of tea but it was interesting none the less. Good job!
sunsethill chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Yep, you did a nice job suckering us from one cross-over to another. ;-) The whole dream within a dream within a dream just makes my head hurt! I'm eager to see how James foils the baddies.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
I have to ask, are you a pdx native? There's a few details here a bit too specific.
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Nicely done!
alec-potter chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
You really are evil. I hate inception and the mind fuck it causes.
AndrewWolfe chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I was enormously amused by this, and while I'm sure there's a continuation to it, what you've posted doesn't strictly, I would suggest, need one. He's out of the dream and not sure if he's REALLY out of the dream: while it's not a nice neat tied-with-a-pretty-bow Ending, it's an excellent end to this story.

Oh, and the railway station is King's Cross, not King's Crossing - I've caught enough trains there to be reasonably sure about that. Autocomplete tomfoolery?
BMS chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Interesting.
Too bad I hated Inception.
jamnaz79 chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
It was interesting and took me off guard. Good r ad.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Some stuff was overlooked when you proofread this chapter.
It is a very good idea to have a beta or two to help out, so that your story is the best it can be, and doesn't get bogged down by sloppy errors.

"heroes", not "hero's"

"regardless of it I actually wanted"
"whether", not "it"

but he knew needed - but he knew he needed

it was grudgingly so - it was done grudgingly

take you away your - take away your

go back anywhere - go back

exactlylike - exactly like