Reviews for Rogue
paulagato chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
Quedó Hermoso el final, me alegro que Sho quedó solo!
Setsuka e Cain chapter 14 . 6/27/2017
I loved this story!
Erza chapter 14 . 6/27/2017
Epilogue plssss!
Loved this story too
It was really fun to read. Looking forward to update on other stories!
DreamIdol chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
What a great story! Definitely one of my favorites. Too bad the last portion seemed rushed. Barely got to enjoy Fuwa-san's downfall. Oh well. It's a happily ever after story, can't complain, felt the love lol.
Shizuhoe chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
I'm a little put off that it was only after Kuon said something that the media decided to look into Sho's background after his "stunt." Also Kuon's statement "They don't care about all of that stupid stuff where I'm from. They don't judge people by things like that." confused me because he's from the US and they for sure care about that "stupid stuff" unfortunately.

The Las Vegas wedding made me laugh tho, only because I associate Vegas weddings as short lived and decisions made on a whim; even tho I know people actually have real weddings there.

I'm glad Sho got some sort of punishment from his actions. I'm also surprised you just dropped your OC like what happened to him?

Tho I feel like you should change the rating from M to T. I don't really see how it needs a M rating.

Overall I enjoyed this fic. It was a nice read and helped pass the time. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
A Musing Brunette chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
Ahhh... I see what you did there at the end. Not only were Kuon and Kyoko expecting A child, they were expecting at least twins! Cute!

I love how it all came back to bite Sho in the ass. It sucks that despite so many reputable people standing up for Kyoko it didn't change the mind of the idiotic public. So yes, they only had themselves to blame for their most talented entertainers leaving the country. Well, the public and the irresponsible tabloid media for not fact checking. But then again that also goes back to the public for buying all that gossip smut to begin with and not dealing with the trash media's irresponsible circulation of such things.

Great story. This was one of my favorites and now I'm sad to see it end. I hope I get to see more work from you soon. Help a gal out of her current status (as stated in my profile). hahaha. See you next story.
Shizuhoe chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
Wow I'm shocked at this chapter. You kind of threw Shoko "under the bus." I'm slightly pleased by it tho because I do believe she needs to have some consequences from Sho's behavior towards Kyoko and for letting Sho do whatever the hell he wants. However was Shoko there when Sho hit Kyoko? I don't remember tbh. I'm also not sure putting her in the LoveMe section makes sense. LoveMe is for people who lost the emotion to love and to me it doesn't make sense that she's in it.
A Musing Brunette chapter 13 . 6/26/2017
Attention: Sir Sho the Great Baka has entered the building! Prepare for douchebaggery! Hahahaha Oh goodness. Seeing as how this great little story of yours is coming to an end I hope the last chapter is a bit longer and I can't wait to see what's in store for this fool.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make the idiot drink, now can you?
A Musing Brunette chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
This chapter was a big relief. Finally, everything that should really be happening you've made happen. I've always felt that Shoko was a horrible manager and often wondered why on earth no one has brought it to the attention of the uppers at Akatoki. It's not like Sho has been discreet with his actions in the manga either- stalking Kyoko on set and force kissing her on Dark Moon and having her handcuffed to him and manhandling her in a studio parking lot that would most likely have security cameras. Shoko has helped Sho stalk Kyoko just like Lory has just found out. She repeatedly did what Sho demanded of her, be it by getting him her phone number or finding out her schedule and locations. If that isn't bad enough she still seems to take on the attitude that maybe if she can get them around each other Kyoko and him will work something out and they will get together. And let's not forget the small implications here and there that she herself has been screwing Sho since the beginning of the manga. Heck, the way he interacts with his Prisoner PV producer, Asami, is a small possible implication that there might be something going on there as well. All this going on under Shoko's watch and another big question being why Sho spends so much time at Shoko's apartment. Did anyone ever think about that one?

Anyway, I completely agree with how you managed this chapter. It's almost as if you've read my thoughts on the matter telepathically. lol I am so glad she has been put into the LoveMe Section to learn what the true meaning of a good manager is.
psycobookcollector chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
This was great! Sucked the Kyoko had to go thru the shitstorm that Sho put her thru, but it outed him as the ass he is. Which backfired on him gloriously! And, Kyoko & Ren got together, FINALLY! I keep waiting for when this will happen in the manga. And, Lory calling his faves his kids, too cute. Then, Mimori being trained by Julie Hizuri, yay!
ladygraywolf chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
Too bad Sho your little scheme backfired on you big time...too bad so sad.. great story thank you so much. You did a great job.
brennakai chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
Ok, I love that Kyoko finally sees him as the stalker he is. I love how Momiji had the blades at his throat & only her other staff saved him by pulling her out of character.
I seriously am not a Sho fan & hate this version of him.
I love that the other ladies finally joined LME. i think it is true Lory fashion to rehabilitate the manager. She would be wonderful once she learns to take charge & not give in to her charge. Tho I think Lory would have been more aware of what was happening... I think when Shoko cane in he would have pushed to know more...
ladygraywolf chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
You would think that Sho would get the hint after three women dumped him that it him that has a problem not them...It's good to see that Kyoko has a lot of people looking after her. It's great that she gets to go to the states to act out her role of if they could get their schedules in sync, they could spend a lot more time together... waiting patiently for the next chapter.
A Musing Brunette chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
Wonderful chapter. It was a good display on how Kyoko has finally resolved her feelings about Sho. He no longer has control over her emotions as she has figured out what place Sho actually has in her life, which is obviously not of a personal nature. Kuon has been able to witness this and can finally have the peace of mind concerning losing Kyoko to the cockroach in that 's not to say that Sho doesn't pose a threat otherwise as he is an absolute idiot and Kuon realizes this as well.

I see that Shoko, along with Mimori, has joined team LME. (Good job at driving the ladies away Sho hahaha) It's about time these women received a jolt strong enough to awaken their logical brain functions into wondering why on earth they were allowing Sho so much control over them. I bet Aki will have a more pleasant time with Kyoko as her temporary charge. Hopefully, since she knows Sho's tactics, she'll now be able to help ward off his attempts on Kyoko. Perhaps she can have just a bit of fun doing so in the process. :-D

As for Sho, I bet he was scared half to death with "Momiji" holding 2 blades to him! Ha ha ha! Although it's disappointing that he STILL did not learn his lesson about leaving her alone. I look forward to finding out what will be done about him now that Kyoko has FINALLY come to terms with the fact that Sho really should be considered a stalker after all he has done. I would think since Lory has now been formally informed by Director Morizumi he will have a meeting with Kyoko and, hopefully, she'll finally tell him everything in regards to him.

You are taking Kyoko's character in a good direction, having her starting to realize everything she's let herself be blind to. Someone as intelligent as her shouldn't be relegated to remain so dense to so much.

Thank you for the great update. I look forward to more soon!
DreamIdol chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
It would be nice to see that roach be put in his place. That useless piece of stalking flesh, that randomly appears without invitation.

It was a great read even if that roach ruined the mood lol. Looking forward to the next chapter!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »