Reviews for Blue-Eyed Monster
Pecos Bill chapter 1 . 5/27
Ohhh...the innocence...they lived happily ever after, got married and had 2 girls...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
great:)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Finally
Danari88 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Loved it. Wyatt's irrational jealousy (he is her reckless hothead after all) that gives way to contrite embarrassment , Lucy's frustrated anger that quickly morphs into shock... Your seamless transition from emotion to emotion was a beautiful thing to read. Not to mention the on point characterizations. Even if we haven't seen them behave this way towards each other yet, the scene reads true because it seems to have grown from seeds of things we HAVE seen from these two. Thanks for the great fic.
12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I loved it great work
pecosbill chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
An entertaining read. Loved the pace!
Di92 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I love the ranting between Lucy and Wyatt and how blunt they are with each other. Great story, I always look forward to the weekly prompts and they never disappoint!
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
hahahhaha I fully embrace snippy bitter jealousy from Wyatt along with a snippy bitter call-out rant from Lucy :) I feel like they could totally be like this with each other because Wyatt doesn't want to deal with his feelings & Lucy is not up for that BS. And then the fact that they just cave and say -
screw it, let's just go for it - was hilarious. This definitely made me smile! Glad you wrote it even if you weren't supposed to!
emilycare chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Delightful! Love how they both surprise each other! Thank you.
1 Writer Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Love it! Exactly what I needed! Thank you for writing it and keep up the wonderful work! 3
xoxo Lis
highriseaccountkiller.com chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
I love it when Wyatt is jealous. Haha best version of the Tumblr prompt I've read so far. ;) Keep it up!